The8

"We're over!" You told him by screaming it in his face and ran away. You didnt cry though because you dont love him anymore, it was like you only liked him and then you were starting to love him but yeah you saw your boyfriend cheating you on you.But the one person that you miss was your best friend Ming Hao, he became an idol and so you didnt hang out with him that much. You were walking around the city, admiring how beautiful it is. You sighed and continued walking until you saw this cute cafe and so you went in since you were also craving for tea. When you went inside you were greeted by the staff that was working in there "Good evening, welcome to (your favorite coffee shop since i dont know what to put XD) you smiled and ordered (y/f/d). When you got your order you went to sit somewhere by the window and listened to the song Seventeen made. You were humming while drinking your drink but you didnt notice someone standing in front of you, you looked up and saw a good looking guy smiling down at you. "Hello is there someone sitting here?" He asked and you shook your head "May i sit here, if you dony mind" you smiled and nodded your head "sure" he sat down and looked at you "Um...do you need anything?" You asked and he shook his head "Dont you remember me?" You were confused "Dont you really remember who i am? We were childhood friends" you tried remembering and you did remember this cute little chinese boy from your old days. You guys were really close "Xu Ming Hao?" He smiled and you squeeled and hugged him, you didnt care if people were staring. He chuckled and hugged back "Now you remember" you giggled and nodded "Its been years since i havent seen you. I missed you so much you pabo!" "Yah! I missed you too you know and im not a pabo!" he pouted and you giggled. You "(y/n), i know we just seen each other again but throughout the days without you i missed you and i didnt get to tell you that...I love you. Will you be my girlfriend" you smiled widely and nodded "of course!" He kissed you sweetly and you kissed back. "I love you too"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Im sorry this sucks but i hope you enjoyed it. I ran out of ideas so yeah. Ill make it better i promise.