Woozi

Requested by: cherrychoablossom
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cherry's P.O.V

I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head to see my handsome boyfriend Jihoon, I caressed his cheek and left kisses all over his face. "Good morning to you too" he said and he opened his eyes "Good morning" I smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Jagi we need to wake up. We have to go somewhere" I pouted while he gave it a peck "but im already comfortable" he chuckled and carried me to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and refused to go down "Come on Jagi" I shook my head while he sighed "I guess we wint be seeing cherry blossoms" I immediately looked at him and a wide smile crept across my face. I gave him a short yet meaningful kiss "SARANGHAE OPPA" he chuckled while placing me down. I pushed him out of the bathroom and took a shower.

After showering I wore (the picture below you can pick)

I went out of the room seeing him by the door waiting quietly

I went out of the room seeing him by the door waiting quietly. I smiled and kissed his cheek "Kaja?" He nodded and smiled. He took my hand and held it in his, we took a cab straight to the airport. "Wait are we really...omygosh are you kidding me? Kimbap be kidding?" (SEUNGKWAN WAAHHH XD) he chuckled and shook his head "Im not kidding and yes I did promisebyou that we would see cherry blossoms someday" I smiled and kissed his cheek. Once we arrive at the airport we went inside the airplane and went to our seats. The flight from korea to japan wasnt that long so once the plane landed we went out to take a cab. We found an affordable hotel for us to stay and once we were settled we went to walk to the park where there were alot of cherry blossoms. "Yeppuda" i muttered "like you" i blushed by his compliment "gomawo" I smiled. We were walking when woozi stopped and looked at me "Cherry...I have to tell you something." My heart was beating fast. Is he going to brake up with me? What did I do wrong?" He smiled and went down on one knee and opened the small box that he was holding awhile ago. "Cherry...ever since I met you I didnt know how to approach you. We've been through good times and bad and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you and our future kids...So cherry. Will you do me an honor of marrying me?" Tears started to form and I nodded my head "Yes!" He smiled and got up and slid the ring in my ring finger. I hugged him and cried on his shoulder "Saranghae Jagi" I slowly pulled away and kissed him "Nado saranghae"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry if it sucked and I ran out of Ideas lol but I hope you guys woulf like it