Vernon

Ennki_Kang_Douma3490 hope you'll like it!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Jade's P.O.V

"Yah! Jade ready to go meet up with the boys?" I heard my brother Jisoo, yes Hong Jisoo shout from downstairs. Im still laying on my bed, all covered up with my blankets and pillows sorrounding me. I heard footsteps coming nearer as I heard a knock "Come in" the door opened as I saw my brother standing by the door frowning "Gwenchana?" He came near me and sat at the edge of the bed placing his palm on my forehead to check my temperature. I smiled at him and lazily removed his hand from my forehead and nodded my head "Im fine oppa. Just go meet up with the boys, tell them I couldnt go cause im sick but also tell them I love and Miss them" he playfully flicked my forehead "Yah you sound like youre about to die" I giggled and pushed him off the bed. "Ill be fine I promise, just go before seungcheol oppa gets mad for you being late." He smiled and kissed the top of my head "Ill be back soon okay, dont do anything stupid. Call me or text me if you need anything. Oh and Vernon would miss you" he smirked and went out of my room "Yah!" I heard him laughing. I sighed and sat up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and ate breakfast, went to the living room and watched started watching movies.

Vernon's P.O.V

I saw Joshua Hyung walking...alone? Where's Jade? "Hyung, where's Jade? She didnt go with you?" He shook his head and sighed "She's sick so she stayed at home to rest and besides I wont let her go with me cause she's sick. You can go take care of her" I swear I saw Joshua Hyung smirk...HOLY JISOO he started laughing cause I think he saw how shocked I was...I mean c'mon we all know Joshua hyung is Holy "Yah! Just dont do anything stupid or something that'll hirt my lil sister....Arraso" I nodded and smiled "Arraso" I told Coups hyung that I would go to Joshua hyung's house to take care of Jade...I got teased btw.

Jade's P.O.V

I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone knocking. I groaned and stood up balancing myself and went to the door and opened it. There I saw Vernon looking worried, like legit. He placed his palm on my forehead and sighed "You shouldnt be watching, you should be resting" I let him in and closed the door and sat back at the couch "How'd yah know im watching?" He chuckled and ruffled my hair "Of course I know, we've been together for I dont know but it feels like forever." I tilted my head to the other side so that he wont see me blushing. I turned the tv off and stood up and walked back to my room"Yah wgere are you going?" He stood up and followed me "Im going to rest. What else would I do?" I rolled my eyes "I dont know probably thinking of me" I turned around to find him smirking at me "Yah!" He chuckled and carried me over his shoulder and he gently placed me on my bed. "Go have some rest...if you need anyting just call me, i'll be downstairs okay?" He smiled and was about to leave when I held onto his hand "C-can you...um....stay with me...jebal...I feel cold." He smiled and nodded his head. He went to my other side and pulled me closer to him and hugged me "Why did you come here?" I asked him and he looked at me, brushing away some strands of my hair from my face "Because I wanted to take care of you....because I love you Jade...I really do. It hurts me knowing youre not feeling alright...I felt like protecting you and taking good care of you. Will you be my jagi forever?" Did I hear that right? OMO OMO OMO WAHHH JINJA!?!? I smiled and burried my face at his chest and hugged him tighter "I love you too...Jagi" I felt him kissed the top of my head "Let's go to sleep...oh and Jade...Thank you"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi so I hope you guys liked it...sorry if im not that updating anymore cause Im really busy at school....i have my finals next week and Im just so tired but ill try my best to update more...stay safe
....사랑해 ❤