Kim Mingyu

"Ugghhhhhhh" groaning; burying my face onto my pillow, I sighed and looked at the clock "welp...That's it. Im not going to prom" when I was about to sleep I can hear someone yelling my name from the outside. I stood up and went to my balcony and saw "Mingyu?!? What are you doing here?" I can see him smile while motioning me to come down "Can you open the door for me?" Chuckling I went down and opened the door "Hi" he smiled and gave me a bouquet of flowers "Thank you Mingyu, but what's this for? I'm confused" he chuckled and cupped my right cheek "As you can see I'm wearing a suit AND it's prom day SO I went here to ask you if you would go with me and be my prom date?" Nodding my head I hugged him and kissed his cheek "Of course but I didn't really buy any clothes for prom cause I really didn't think I would go and I really didn't think someone like you would ask me" I looked down and sighed. He made me look at him as he smiled softly "(y/n) you are very special to me...and I'm glad no one else from school asked you out cause if they did then I wouldn't be able to ask you. I-I like you (y/n), so so much" blushing I buried my face on his chest "I...I like you too..." he kissed the top of my head and carried me into the house "yah! What are you doing?" Chuckling he gently placed me on the couch "forget prom. I will make us some wonderful dinner and watch movies all night, how does that sound?" Smiling softly "That sounds wonderful."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lmao so I know this chapter is pretty shitty and I have no inspiration sooo yeah I tried hahahaha and I hope you enjoy heheheheheh