Joshua

Requested by: Kpopdogluver2007

Hye Eun's P.O.V
          I can't believe I'm almost graduating this year and I CANNOT believe Joshua still hasn't notice me. Yeah I have a crush on Joshua Hong, and so what. I walking along the hallways to go to the gym where the ceremony will be held when I saw Joshua by his locker talking to Vernon. I waved my hand at Vernon and he waved back, Joshua looked to where I was and I swear I saw him smile. I walked fast, my heart beating so fast and my face is red. Okay Hye Eun it's time for you to graduate.

*years later* (lol I'm so sorry haha I'm just really lazy XD)

          After graduating I was street casted and they offered me to be their model and to be a kpop idol. Of course I said yes cause that was like my dream since I was a kid; I still haven't forgotten about Joshua. Even after years of not seeing him, I still like him. Loyal much. Anyways I made it into my modeling career and I made it into being a kpop idol. I work for Pledis and I was assigned to have a collaboration with one of the members of Seventeen.

          I got ready and went to Pledis. When I got there I was greeted by a man who looked kinda familiar. "Hye Eun it's nice to see you again." He was smirking at me, I went closer to study his face then I remembered it was Vernon "OMO VERNONIE HOW ARE YOU MY FRIEND? I MISSED YOU!" I hugged him while he hugged back. I could hear him laugh at my sudden outburst, I pulled away and grinned shyly "Sorry bout that. I was just happy to see you. Anyways what are you doing here? Not that I don't mind." He chuckled "I'm a kpop idol like you." He was smiling
"Woah. Are you like in a group or solo?"
"I'm in a group called Seventeen."
"Ohh I was told that I was going to collaborate with one of the members in seventeen." He was smirking at me and I gave him a confused look "what?" He shook his head "I'll take you there." I nodded and started following him.

*at their practice room*

          "Yah! Listen up Hye Eun is here!!" I could hear a lot of voices from the inside. Once we entered in their practice room Vernon joined them and they were forming a line. They did their introduction and I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Joshua Hong, My high school crush...until now. I made eye contact with him and he smiled at me. "Nice to meet you all. I'm Hye Eun and I look forward in working with all of you someday." They all smiled at me and I smiled back. They boys went back to whatever they were doing awhile ago while Joshua and Seungcheol I assume went to me "I believe you'll be collaborating with Joshua here." I nodded my head and smiled "Well I look forward in working with you." Seungcheol whispered something on Joshua's ear and I swear I could see Joshua's face getting red. After Seungcheol winked at him and left me and Joshua alone "Are you ready to start?" I nodded and followed him.

          Since our collaboration I get to talk to Joshua more often and J was really happy cause he's my crush and I never really got the chance to talk to him in High school. Joshua and I became very close. Today is our last day in working together, As I was walking someone grabbed me and lead me to another room. I'm guessing it's another practice room. I was about to scream when I heard Joshua's voice "Hey hey it's okay. It's just me, Joshua." I sighed and playfully punch his shoulder "Yah! You scared me!" He chuckled and hugged me. Well this is new..."Hey Joshua are you okay?" He pulled away and nodded his head "Yeah I'm okay. Why?" I shook my head and shrugged "Nothing it's just you randomly hugged me and that's new...for me." We both laughed and I heard him sigh "Hye Eun...I need to tell you something, something I should've said a long time ago." I looked at him curiously; waiting for him to continue. "I'm sorry I didn't speak to you during our high school days. I was nervous and I was shy...I wanted to tell you I like you, that I have feelings for you but I couldn't say it because I was afraid that you would not feel the same way as I do." He looked down and fiddled with his fingers. I giggled and lift up his chin "Hey...It's okay. I like you too Joshua, ever since. I wanted to tell you as well but I was scared." He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips; I kissed him back. "What's important is that we're together forever and the only way for me to know that we're really together is if you would say yes to my question. Hye Eun Will you be my girlfriend and be mine forever?" I smiled and nodded my head "Hell yes!" He chuckled and hugged me; I hugged him back. "I love you my jagi" "I love you too my Joshua Boo"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Okay so Idk if this is what you wanted but I hope you liked it. I know it sucks and I'm sorry for that :(( I tried, I really did. I promise haha anyways I hope you enjoyed this. Stay safe my babies and I love you all!!