Valentines Day

Hey guys so yeah I'm back lols and uhm yeah haha Happy Valentines Day 💐💙 (y/b) - your bias
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Yah! (Y/n)! Come with us!!" You looked up and saw the vocal unit "Whyyy" I whined not wanting to be disturbed cause it's Valentines day and yeah I don't like it tbh cause (y/b) is out today with probably his girlfriend and Im hurt and I don't wanna do anything today but stay inside my room and completely do nothing "just follow us"they smiled softly. Groaning I stood up and followed them downstairs "Okay what's going on?" I looked at them, waiting for them to explain whats happening "Here...Someone asked us to tell you to wear this like right now" Smiling I took it, opened it and saw a beautiful (y/f/c) dress that's just above the knee "Woah...who gave this?" They all smiled and shook their heads "You'll know soon" they signaled for me to go upstairs. "Go to your room now and change...performance Unit will be there to give you something before you change your clothes" they told me before pushing me upstairs to my room.

Before entering my room I saw the performance unit standing outside holding a box? "This is for you (y/n)" They gave me the box and smiled "Someone told us to give it to you" they all smiled then some nodded "Go now and change...we'll see you in a bit" they each patted my head and they all left for me to go change.

(AFTER CHANGING CAUSE I AM LAZY HAHAH)

I went down and saw the hip hop unit standing by the door "Are you ready to leave (y/n)?" I nodded my head slowly, unsure of what's happening but I still went with it "So will you guys tell me whats going on?" They all shook their head "Nope. You just have to wait (y/n) They all smiled and winked at me. Sighing I behaved and kept quiet along the drive. After an hour of driving they brought me...back to the dorm?!?!? "YAH! We've been driving for an hour and youre just gonna bring me back here?!" They all laughed and nodded "Apparantly" they chuckled and opened the door for me and left. I went in and saw lots of heart shaped balloons that says Happy Valentines Day My Love. Then there I saw (y/b) standing in the middle, holding a bouquet of flowers, smiling at me. I went near him "Hey...so this is all your planning I believe" he nodded and chuckled "Yeah...Did you like it?" I nodded and smiled "Of course I did. You made this kind of effort and I love it. Thank you" he gave me the flowers and hugged me "(y/n) I like you...like I'm already starting to fall for you each snd every day and I just want to be with you...will you let me?" I nodded and hugged him tightly "I love you too...is that too early to say it to you?" He shook his head and kissed the top of my head "Nope. As log as you really feel it and mean it" smiling "Well I do mean it" the rest of the day he took me to our favorite spot and talked and just enjoying the day.

•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•
Lol okay idk what happened to this...anyways I tried writing ahhaha and I suck I know heheh