Vernon

Omygosh hello please dont hate me hahah Vernon's ABS!! okie calm down wew

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I at the Seventeen's dorm playing and singing with the group. Right now im learning how to play a guitar, Woozi oppa is teaching me how "Now you place your fingers right here" he placed my fingers on the right place "Like this?" I asled he smiled and nodded "good job" i smiled and saw vernon at the end pouting like a kid and went to his room. Woozi saw and he chuckled "You should go...i think he is jealous" i chuckled and nodded and gave him his guitar "Kamsamnida woozi oppa" he smiled and i went upstairs and knocked on the door "Oppaaa Im coming in okay?" I went in and saw him laying down on the bed i smiled and sat on the edge of the bed looking at him "Oppaa" he was pretending to be asleep. I sighed and lay down beside him "Oppa why are you ignoring me" i pouted and looked at him, no answer I kissed his cheek, neck and back to his cheek "Im sorry" i felt him hug me and kissed my forehead "Gwenchana" i smiled and pecks his lips "Were you jealous" he pouted "Aniyo" i raise a brow and gave himel the 'really look' he sighed and nodded "You were spending too much time with woozi hyung i chuckled and kissed him which he kissed back "Dont be...i love you and only you and no one else" he chuckled and pecked my nose "Saranghae" i smiled and pecked his lips "nado saranghae"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I am very sorry its short and it really sucks huhuhuhu :( ill make it better i promise :) be safe!!