♥~One Thing About Your Relationship No One Knows~♥

Optimus Prime:

Can actually get jealous. He won't show it in a cliche way. But you know once he gets quiet, too quiet. Especially after you were talking to some other mech, something was up. But you knew how to make him feel better.

Bumblebee:

Has a huge appetite......for you. Whether it's kissing you and/or grabbing you. It's just something he loves to do. He can be over protective at times to. He means well.

Smokescreen:

He is actually pretty sensitive. He might act all macho and like a true playa. But when he's with you his sensitive side is vulnerable. You find it cute.

Megatron:

Actually cares for you. He might act like a big, tough warlord in the presence of others, which he is. But he's such a sweetspark when it comes to you. Always making sure your needs come before his.

Soundwave:

He's very affectionate. He loves to have you in his arms, in his lap, it doesn't matter. He wants you with him at all times, basically. But not in a possessive way. More of like "I really love my femme" way.

Knockout:

Now, he's the very possessive one. But that's something everyone already knows. What they don't know, however, is that even though he has a jealous streak. He refuses to let it show until you two are alone. He gets angry pretty easily, and he has low patience. So his ranting is what you usually hear.