❤~Sparklings!~❤

A/N: S/N= Sparkling Name

Optimus Prime:

It was Optimus' turn to watch over S/N. After all, there was only so much Y/N could handle. It was a tedious process to get the little sparkling to recharge, but Optimus was willing to put in the effort. The small Autobot blinked its bright, blue optics up at the bigger mech. Chirping and beeping to its spark's content.

"Now then, let's see to it that you recharge, S/N."

S/N simply whirred happily, thinking the mech had told a funny joke. Optimus carefully picked S/N up and cradled him in his arms. He smiled softly.

"Who would have thought, of all mechs to have a sparkling, that it would be a Prime."

S/N chirped a bit and opened his dermas ever so slightly. Optimus' optics widened, thinking he was trying to communicate with him.

"S-sire..!" He chirped happily.

Optimus let his smile become just a bit brighter, "Yes, young one. I am your sire."

"Sire!"

________________

Bumblebee:

Boop

Bumblebee whirred curiously at the smaller life form before him. Its been so long since he's interacted with youth of his own kind. He tentatively brought a digit out and patted the sparkling's helm.

Boop

S/N giggled and outstretched her small servos to latch on to her sire's digit. Bumblebee lifted his servo just enough so S/N's little peds were off the ground. She was so entertained that she suddenly let go and landed on the ground with a clunk.

.::S/N!::.

Bee beeped worriedly and vented in relief to see she was okay. Again he brought his digit to her helm.

Boop

And so the cycle continued.

________________

Ratchet:

Ratchet was busy decoding some important coordinates, he was so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice his child toddle over to his workspace.

"Now, let's see here..", the mech turned to a different screen, unaware that a certain sparkling had her optics on a vial just with enough leverage from the desk above her. She stretched out her arm but could only slightly graze her target with her servo. So she began to jump, and when her thumps landed hard enough it caused her sire to then turn around. Upon seeing his mischievous femme, his optics widened and he called out sharply,

"S/N!"

S/N was startled by the outburst and managed to accidently smack the vial with her servo. It fell over and took it's contents with it. Ratchet let out an agitated sigh,

"S/N, I ne-"

He stopped mid sentence to see S/N's optics dim and fill with tears. Her lower derma quivered and she looked up at her sire with fear and shame. Ratchet couldn't stay angry, he sighed and picked up his little one.

"You know, I suppose I didn't need that after all."

S/N smiled brightly and hugged him.

"But no more hanging around Bulkhead for you."

________________

Smokescreen:

Smokescreen carefully laid his sparkling in his berth.