DISCONTINUED A/N

Helloooooo, I just made this announcement on my RID scenarios book but I felt the need to leave it here too since many continue to read this work as well. So here it is:

Helloooooooooo I left an announcement on my newsfeed but I guess a lot of you don't look at that so I decided to make it public here. I usually don't like doing author notes because I know the anticipation of readers and to expect an update only to receive a note is just kind of a bummer in my opinion so I try to keep major announcements out of my works. Usually I just have little comments I need to make at the end of updates but that's besides the point.

This is obviously something I need to talk about since I keep getting comments and notifications.

I knooowwww how much this sucks to hear as readers, I've experienced it too with countless other fandoms and works I've read. But now that I am doing it myself, I can understand where other writers are coming from.

So this story is discontinued. It's not coming back, I'm not gonna publish more ideas or whatever these really were.

I really don't know how else to put it other than I lost interest? I'm still a fan of Transformers and their shows but I can't really bring myself to write a romantic relationship with robots anymore. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I won't forget my younger self fangirling over TFP Knockout and RID Thunderhoof. But I just lost that passion I had to write these scenarios. This is no ones fault, I think it just comes with being human and growing up and changing your mind and developing new interests. All that fun stuff.

And honestly what stole my attention was k-pop. So maybe they're to blame here honestly. (I'm kidding please don't drag me I love the music and fandoms I'm in).

So that's that. If you guys still want me to write scenarios with any Transformer I still have "robust" up, if you want to make requests there. But this story is done for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware that my start here on Wattpad was mostly the Transformers fandom, in fact I think this very work is the only one that stayed up after five years of being here. And I'm grateful for everyone's support and that's something I truly want to pay forward and can't deny. But at the same time I don't want to write about something I simply don't like anymore, because the writing will be whack. I know it sounds silly but even though my kpop works are less popular it's something I genuinely enjoy writing on and if I'm happy when I write then that's just something I'm gonna stick with, you know?

I'm sorry if this bums everyone out, I never really saw this coming. But I guess life is unpredictable that way. I hope some of you will continue to support what I do.

And don't worry about it too much, there's countless works out there waiting to be read as well. Give them a try (:

And to add in a little shameless self promo, if you are into kpop, and happen to be into either group BTS or EXO, I have works for those groups up! Check em out! If you want ahaha

Much love 💜

-claudy