❤~..In Love!~❤

Optimus Prime

Y/N awoke with a start, venting heavily. Her bright optics glowed in the dark and she was able to see Optimus laying next to her. As he began to roll over she sat up, remembering what had happened.

It was just a dream..?

Optimus turned over a bit too much, so when Y/N attempted to scoot and make room, she fell off with a clank.

Oof, more like a nightmare.

His optics groggily came online from the noise, "Y/N?"

"Down here.", she waved a servo.

Optimus leaned over and raised an optic ridge, staring at his peculiar femme lying on the ground.

"Is this a new type of position o-"

"Wait, what."

"What?"

Y/N sat up, "I said what first."

Optimus blinked a few times, clearly confused. He reached over the berth and lifted her from the ground to his chassis. His spark was beating steadily, "I prefer that you remain right here", his arms were wrapped around her tightly and he planted a loving kiss on the top of her helm.

Y/N smiled softly, letting herr bad dream slowly slip away from your mind.

"I love you, Optimus"

"I love you too, Y/N"

________________

Bumblebee:

.::Y/N!::.

...

.::Y/N, wake up! Please!::.

The fallen femme groaned and gradually onlined her optics. She felt a servo on her cheekplating and saw Bumblebee hovering over her with concerned optics.

.::Y/N! Thank the Allspark, are you hurt?::. He placed his other servo on her other cheek and stared into her optics. Y/N's helm was moved around as he searched for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Bee", she gingerly grabbed his servos into hers and lowered them from her face, "What happened?"

Bumblebee started spazzing out with beeps and boops as he tried to explain what the heck had just happened. He blurted something about racing and crashing, which pretty much summed up her predicament.

"So, you and Arcee?", Y/N trailed off, remembering her horrid discovery.

.::What do you mean? She's with the humans back at base.::.

Y/M's optics began to shine upon hearing that, she smiled brightly, "She is?"

.::Yes.. but-::.

Y/N cut him off with a tackle and hugged him tightly, relieved that Bee wasn't going behind her back. Satisfied that he never would.

"I love you so much."

.::Love you too, Y/N::.

________________

Ratchet:

"Oh, thank the Allspark."

It was dark, Y/N couldn't move. But that voice was so familiar to her it caused a heavy reaction. She struggled.

"No, no! Y/N calm down! You'll overheat your spark!"

There was a reassuring servo placed on top of her own trembling digits.