♥~He Likes it When You~♥

Optimus Prime:

Go out for a drive with him. The big O loves alone time with you and an oasis of serenity is just what you two need amidst the bustling base. Its the perfect quiet time to have meaningful conversation and appreciate the views.

Bumblebee:

Read to him. The ever so curious scout loves learning more about planet Earth. And what better way than to have you read to him everything about everything. Just stay away from those fanfictions though...

Smokescreen:

Sit on his lap. He doesn't just like it. He loooovvess it. And not for arousal purposes, he is too innocent for such thoughts. He just adores the feeling of being the dominant in this relationship. Sinners, there's the door. 👉

Ratchet:

Are curious. Genuinely. Being attentive to his work makes him feel more appreciated and less grumpy. He's always glad to answer your inventive questions about his work. Even if you happen to break something. Because gosh darnit y/n. He needed that!

Megatron:

You try to boss him around. Although the high and mighty mech will get a bit rough with you, he secretly thinks its the most adorable thing ever. Aww, his little femme thinks she can tell him what to do.

Soundwave:

Sing to him. Because this particular mech remains so silent, his audio receptors are always taking in every detail of the day. Hearing the typical voices of the Nemesis grows tiring, so being able to hear your voice brightens his day.

Knockout:

You let him polish your finish. What else do you expect from this mech? If he's not busy dawdling over his own appearance, he's always fawning over yours. He admires you 24/7 and grabs every opportunity to help you out. It makes him feel like he's the reason you're so beautiful.