❤~How He Kisses You~❤

Optimus Prime:

Forever the gentleman, oh excuse me. Gentlemech. Optimus knows his limits and always shows his affection with the upmost respect and care. As for this type of physical contact, a soft kiss to the forehelm is how he rolls.

Bumblebee:

Bee likes to get cute, he practically basks in that glory. So when it comes to besos, he takes full advantage. He starts with a tight hug finishes off with two butterfly kisses on both cheeks. If the affection wasn't enough, Bee being adorable sure is.

Ratchet:

He also plants one on the cheek, but unlike Bumblebee. Its calmer. Which makes it perfect for any occasion. Whether its a greeting or a farewell, good morning or goodnight. Ratchet never forgets to give his "patient" her daily dose of kisses.

Smokescreen:

Now this sport loves to see you flustered, and his perfect idea of getting you to that emotion is his kiss. He likes to nuzzle your neck a bit, so you think he's going for something else, but then quickly comes up for a quick kiss on the lips.

Megatron:

Its a bit intimidating to kiss the leader of the Decepticons. Have you seen his denta? Megatron knows this and in turn never really forces any type of kiss on you. But when he senses that you need it, he does it ever so gently at the top of your helm.

Soundwave:

His way usually depends on his mood, but this is how it usually plays out. He'll bring your forehelms together, which is something he does regularly. Therefore you don't think twice. Then he'll slide his visor back and kiss you so quickly its back on before you open your optics.

Knockout:

Knockout is everywhere at once. He likes this type of affection, and he enjoys discovering new ways to demonstrate it. However, his favorite way is a long, passionate kiss on the lips. To him, the action most definitely speaks louder than any word.