❤~Expecting?~❤

Optimus Prime:

Optimus is a bit surprised, but not too much. He knew it would have been a possible outcome. He does think about how risky the entire ordeal could be, to raise a sparkling, in the middle of a war? It's a consequence he'll undoubtedly have to endure. He keeps these troubled thoughts to himself as he does not want to stress anyone about it. But he does come clean with the team, as he believes they have a right to know there'll soon be a new addition to Team Prime.

________________

Bumblebee:

Bumblebee gets overly excited. He cannot possibly believe that one night could lead to a new life. (Bars yo). He's a bit unsure of himself, as becoming a sire is a huge responsibility. But he's so overwhelmed with happiness that any type of negativity is quickly shoved aside. He tells his team immediately, and assures doubtful teammates that he is ready and willing to take full responsibility for a young one. He's determined to be the best sire ever.

________________

Ratchet:

Ratchet is shell-shocked to say the least. His nanite wires sparked Y/N? Well, of course they did. But it's unbelievable to him. He's going to be a sire in the middle of a deadly war and with his responsibility as a medic how will he have time to raise a sparkling of all things a-. Ratchet needs a bit of time to think things over, sure he's delivered a couple of times in his lifetime but to actually be the sire this time? Primus, he'll be delivering his own sparkling. Above it all, he's willing to put in effort to being a great sire and a great medic at the same time.

________________

Smokescreen:

Smokescreen goes crazy. He runs through the base screaming "My wires work!" No one can kill his I'm-a-proud-sire vibe. Resistance is futile. Altogether there are some bitter remarks from Arcee, he doesn't stop his own celebration of being a well functioning mech. Someone's going to have to give him a talking to, and you'd rather not have Arcee kill the mood with edgy comments. You both understand it will be a difficult journey, but it's one you'll travel together.

________________

Megatron:

At first, he thinks it's some sick joke and he is not amused. But facts do not lie, and once the warlord realizes that his new duty will be sirehood, he's speechless. His first thoughts would be to get rid of it, because he does not want any type of distractions. A sparkling  would just be too difficult to deal  with. But you painfully remind him his stupid vendetta will not be the reason for the death of your child. So he complies. If Y/N wants to raise a sparkling in this dreary place, so be it.

________________

Soundwave:

He feels compelled to tell his leader, but knowing how dangerous that option could be he breaks that loyalty. It's his sparkling, therefore he decides what to do with it. Soundwave is no stranger to fullfilling the role as a sire. He knows that raising a sparkling on the Nemesis basically spells out its doom, but that's only if he doesn't have anything to do with it. It's a risk he's willing to take. With so many deployers, what's one more addition to the family?

________________

Knockout:

Knockout is proud and ashamed of himself at the same time. Proud for having hot wires, and ashamed for not rebooting them before interfacing. He should've seen this coming, he should've prevented it. And yet, he didn't. Now the big M will surely have his head. However, there is a bright side. Being a medic means he is fully equipped to deliver, and he's definitely functional enough to properly care for a sparkling. So there should be no problems whatsoever. Now come his smug comments about his spike.