~When You Fight~

Optimus Prime:

Optimus isn't one to argue. For the most, things between you and OP are smooth sailing. One of your problems is your tendency to have a bad attitude and make sarcastic remarks when you're mad. Even when that happens, you don't stay mad long. It's OP's nature to forgive and yours to forget.

Ratchet: (forgive me if it's not accurate. >~<)

Ratchet is a grumpy mech. He gets annoyed pretty easily; you can be to childish at times for him. That's where some minimum silent treatment comes in. He'd rather ignore you for a klik then do something drastic, such as throw a wrench. He saves that for others. He would never do that to you. But you get over it, it's just the way he is.

Bumblebee:

When you and Bumblebee fight, things get pretty frigid. Fast. Often, Bee wants to talk about it, but you don't. At times when you're mad, you withdraw, giving silent treatment. It only takes a couple of days til you get over it and talk it out. Once it's all over, he makes it up to you.

Smokescreen:

Smokescreen is a pretty young mech. He can get mad pretty easily. And that raises your levels quickly. You two have constant arguments, but you don't let it get to you. It's a normal part of your relationship. When things go too far, you both realize your mistake and end up apologizing over and over.

Megatron:

Megatron rarely ever gets remotely angry at you, even when things are super tense. However, when he does on rare occasions, he gets VERY mad. This equals yelling and harshness until he reminds himself that you are his everything and what he's saying is hurting you. After, he manages an apology. And that's all you need.

Soundwave:

Soundwave does what is expected from him. Total silent treatment. More than usual. As in, he won't even acknowledge you. But in his spark, he knows it's a bit immature. But he refuses to admit he was wrong. Stubborn like that. Eventually, he misses you and he wants nothing more than you at his side.

Knockout:

You and Knockout are prone to spats and little outbursts; it's a part of your relationship. It only lasts about 5-10 minutes. The most, a day. But sometimes it goes too far. He crosses the line. that leads to avoidance between the two of you until he apologizes, multiple times, and you make up.