❤~Nightmares~❤

Optimus Prime:

He's a bit confused, as he knows dreams are simply dreams. They cannot truly harm you, just shake you up a bit. But, he understands that some dreams are terrifying, so he reassures you that it was only a dream and refuses to leave your side until you can recharge peacefully.

Bumblebee:

Bee knows what its like to be a bit scared. Sometimes, he relives the horrors of having his voice box ripped out by Megatron. He's completely understanding and comforting. He hugs you tight and strokes your helm ever so gently, encouraging you to recharge. After all, you need it.

Ratchet:

He doesn't understand how a dream could be scary, sure he's had visions of his past. But it makes him more nostalgic rather than frightened. He doesn't like it when you have nightmares because it is almost impossible to put you down after you've awoken. As much as he hates staying up, he agrees to do so until you can recharge once more. He cares about you, after all.

Smokescreen:

He'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better. Whether its bringing you some energon, stroking your doorwings, or cradling you in his arms and rocking you to recharge himself, he'll do it. He just wants to make sure you're okay, Smokescreen will always be there for you.

Megatron:

He finds it quite childish, it was a nightmare. Why would it bother you? However he complies to what you want, nonetheless. He listens to you as you share the disturbing dream, and after some words of reassurance, ushers you back to recharge. If that's not enough, he does let you cuddle with him. He just pretends he's recharging while you do so.

Soundwave:

Because Soundwave is not much of a talker, you choose not to tell him about bad dreams. How would he understand? Right? He notices when you're not next to him though, and when he finds you walking by yourself through the Nemesis, he's very questioning. When he finds out it was a bad dream, he brings you back to your berth, and lies down behind you as he pulls you down. Spooning works.

Knockout:

He's amused at first, certainly only sparklings are scared of nightmares nowadays. However, when he sees how much it bothers you, the teasing ceases at once. After losing Breakdown, Knockout knows what its like to be "haunted by the past". He tells you that you'll never have to go through it alone, he grabs your servos and lovingly kisses you here and there. He doesn't let you down.