chapter 15

Like everyone had been whining about since it was decided that we'd go to Australia did the flight take a million hours. Jimmy did a pretty good job on keeping me entertained the whole time though. 

We arrived to Sydney airport around 10 am and it was chaos at the airport. My fans had somehow found out that I was coming and they were all waiting for me there. 

"We gotta find another way to go out", Gary said. 

"You go fix us a car and we'll transport Rhaea safely to the exit", Brian said. 

"Okay", Gary said and walked towards the exit. 

Then we went. The guys held people away from me so I could walk through. 

We made it to the exit where Gary had fixed us a limousine. 

"Seriously?" I said.

"It was all I could get in a short notice", Gary said. 

We got in and it then started to drive away. 

"So where are we going?" Zacky asked.

"Home to mom and dad", Myra smiled. 

"Yeah!" I said. 

"They're gonna make us meet their parents without warning us first", Matt said to Jimmy. 

"Yeah, I haven't had time to fix my hair yet", Jimmy joked. 

It wasn't a long ride from the airport to our parents house so we soon arrived. 

Myra and I ran up to the house while the guys walked after us. I opened the front door.

"Mom! Dad!" Myra and I shouted. 

Mom walked out from the kitchen with a confused look on her face. "Girls!" she exclaimed when she saw us and ran over to us and hugged us both. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked us. 

"We're visiting", we said. 

"You just decided to travel across the world for a visit?" she asked. 

"Well yeah", we said.

"Since when do they say the same thing at the same time like real twins?" I heard Jimmy say behind us. 

"And who might these really tattooed guys be?" mom said. 

"Matt there with the aviators and no hair is my boyfriend and the rest is his band Avenged Sevenfold". Myra said. 

"And the tall one, Jimmy, is my boyfriend", I said.

"I have hair!" Matt protested. 

"Okay, but it's really really short", Myra said. 

"So this is the Matt that took away my daughter", mom said. 

I could see the short moment of panic in Matt's eyes and he looked over to Myra, not knowing what to answer mom. Ha it was hilarious. 

"Yep that's him", Myra smiled. 

"Well it's nice to meet you Matt", mom said. 

"You too mrs Curtis", Matt said. 

"Please call me Shannon", mom said. 

She then said hello to all the guys and the classic, asking us if we wanted something to eat. 

"Yes please", all of the guys said. 

"Mom where is dad?" Myra asked.

"He's at work", she said. 

"He's still working? He's like a hundred years old", Myra said. 

"Your father isn't that old Myra", mom said. 

"Oh well…"

Mom went to the kitchen to make us all something to eat. I had really missed my moms cooking. 

The guys went around in the house on a little adventure. 

"I found Rhaea's room!" Brian shouted. 

Uhoh. Damn. I'd forgot about that I actually had a room here. My parents was the kind of parents that leaves their children's rooms exactly like they left it when they moved out. Which meant that my room was  covered with posters on the guys that were now on their way towards my room. 

I ran up the stairs and ran past the guys. 

Brian stood in my room and looked around all over the place. "Get out", I said.

"This is amazing", Brian laughed. "You're really a fan." 

"Seriously. Out", I said. 

Too late. The rest of the guys walked into the room. 

"You were obsessed by us right?" Matt laughed. 

"I was not!" I protested. 

"This look like an obsession", Zacky said. 

"Oh please. I was a teenager and a fan. Posters on the wall is something that belongs to that", I said. 

"You should've seen Matt's room! He was even worse than this on his bands", Jimmy said. 

"It wasn't", Matt said. 

"It was", Johnny said. 

And just like that, was all about me forgotten. 

"I love you", I said to Jimmy. 

"Anything for you love", he smiled.