chapter 17

It had never been this hard for me to leave someone. I didn't want to but I knew that I had. Nothing better would come out of this relationship and even though I loved Rhaea with all my heart, I had to think about myself right now. 

It had been almost a month since we broke up and the band returned to America. We were preparing for another tour. A worldwide tour this time and our first stop: Australia. 

"Jimmy, hello", Myra said and waved her hands in front of my eyes.

I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "In my house.."

"I knocked like a million times", she said. 

"Oh…" 

"What were you thinking about?" she asked. 

"Just the same old…", I sighed. 

"Rhaea", she said. "I hate that it turned out like this for you guys." 

"Me too", I said. "Have you talked to her?" 

"No… she won't answer her phone. I spoke to dad and he said that she barely talked to them either. She just stays in her apartment all day without speaking to anyone."

"For a whole month?" I asked.

"Yep. I think that you leaving really made her hit the bottom." 

Great… That didn't make me feel guilty, not at all. 

"So why are you here?" I asked. 

"You told me to come over?" she said. 

"Oh right! I just wanted a ride to your house", I said. 

"Yeah, I know", she said. "Jimbo are you alright?" 

"I don't know…", I sighed. "Let's go."

It was  time for Matt's "We're going on tour let's party"-BBQ. I loved his BBQs. 

We had a great night. Everyone was there, the band, Dan, the Berry twins, everyone. And we did what Avenged Sevenfold did best, partied. 

It was nice to be able to just forget everything about Rhaea for a moment. 

The next day was the day of the tour. We flew to Australia and then put our asses in the bus that would take us to the venue. 

"Guys, I have a feeling that this is going to be a great tour!" Matt said right before it was time for us to go up on the stage. 

Our soundcheck had gone so amazing that everyone was even more stoked about the nights concert. 

I ran up on the stage and sat down behind my drums as the crowd started to scream. 

We were about in the middle of the show when Syn fell on the stage while he tried to do his little dances on stage. This fall actually looked kinda bad but he was up on his feet right away, laughed  a little and then continued to play.

It showed later, when the show was done that his arm was completely fucked! It had started to swell and look… weird. 

"Dude! What is that?" Zacky asked and pointed on Brian's arm. 

"I don't know. It hasn't hurt until now but I guess that it was because all of the adrenaline during the show. I think it's broken", Brian said. 

"You played a show with a broken arm?" Myra said and raised an eyebrow. 

"I think so", he said. "I don't know if it's broken but it definitely feel like that."

"Well I guess we'll have to take the after party to the emergency room then", Matt said and we all went towards the exit. 

We took two cabs to the hospital.

I was surprised that it was Brian who ended up there. He used to be the one who was the only one that didn't get hurt on a tour. 

We arrived to the emergency where they just told us to wait. That a doctor would see Brian soon.

"Something feels really odd…", Myra said. "I'm gonna go call my dad."

"Are you okay?" Matt asked. 

"Yeah I just have to see if everything is alright with them. It's probably nothing", she said and walked away down the hall. 

"What a great way to kick off the tour with", Johnny said. 

"What if your arm is broken dude! We'll have to cancel the whole tour!" I said. 

"Or I can play with a broken arm, it worked kinda well this time", Brian chuckled. 

"We'll deal with that problem when we come to it", Matt said.