cнαρтεr 1

hello :)

So here's the first chapter. I know I said I would do a prologue but I just thought it would be easier if I just started with a chapter. Oh and I am writing this in the third POV

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 1

Enjoy!

====================================================

"This is a joke, right?" Louis asked as he stood up while sending Niall and Zayn a dirty look which shut them up. "I am not going to do that"

"Louis, it's only going to be for a while. You're going to have let everyone know who you are, especially the girls. They need to know that you're gay" Paul explained.

"Paul's right. You're getting way too much female attention" Mark, Louis' dad, said as he paced back and forth, a hand on his chin. 

Louis could hear Niall and Zayn still snickering behind him on the couch but now that was the last thing on his list of annoying. He let out a loud groan of annoyance before sitting back down on the couch.

He was not going to do this.

"There has to be something else we could do? Like can't you just make me look really ugly for a day?" Louis asked Paul. As much as he didn't like his idea, it honestly sounded better than Paul's.

 "Trust me Louis, your fans will just find you cute" Paul said as he shook his head. 

"Bu-"

"No buts. It's decided." Louis' dad said, giving Louis a stern look that shut him up immediately. He huffed as he placed his legs up on the coffee table and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Fine then" He murmured.

"Okay, cool then. I'll call in the boys and tell them you're ready for the interview" Paul said as he grabbed his phone. 

"What boys?" Louis asked as he stood up again. 

"You're going to interview a few boys and then we are going to see which one is the most suitable for this job" Paul explained before he went outside the office to talk to the receptionist on his phone.

***

"Bro, why are me and Niall here?" Zayn asked, Niall nodding beside him. 

"Because I am not doing this shit alone with Paul" Louis hissed just as Paul stepped into the room with a clipboard. 

"We have 7 boys waiting outside, so do you want to choose or shall I just call them in one by one?" Paul asked Louis who shrugged. "Guess I'll call them in then"