cнαρтεr 11

hello :)

here's chapter 11

=========

"What?" Louis asked, his hands falling by his sides and Liam tried not to whine at the lose of Louis' touch but he knew he had to keep up with the plan. 

Andy's idea. Liam was now fake dating Andy because Andy thought it was a sick idea to make Louis jealous but Liam doubted Louis was going to feel anything. Why would Louis get jealous if he never actually felt anything for Liam in the first place? Liam tried telling that to Andy but Andy stayed put with his idea. 

When Liam stared in to Louis' eyes, all he saw is pain and fustration. He doesn't know why those emotions are there, swimming around in Louis' gorgeous blue eyes but Liam wants the pain to go away and so he is about to open his mouth and tell Louis that he was joking. 

That he isn't going out with Andy. 

But he is interuppted by Andy. 

"You heard it, He's my boyfriend" Andy stated. Liam knew that smirk on Andy's face well very. It was Andy's mischievious smirk. It meant he was up to no good. 

And Liam knew he was up to no good. 

And he just wants Andy to go away. 

And leave him alone with Louis. 

"He can't be your boyfriend" Louis snapped, he wasn't thinking and he certainly wasn't paying attention to the words that were slipping out of his mouth. 

All he knew is that Liam was dating someone else. 

And that can't happen. 

Louis tried to tell himself that it's because Liam worked for (or is fake dating) him and not because he is burning with jealously but then he would just be lying to himself. 

"And why is that?" Andy questioned, Liam snapped towards Andy and gave him a short glare but he wished he hadn't because that just made Andy move closer to him and wrap Liam up in his arms. 

Liam tried to pull himself out of Andy's annoyingly tight grip without being too obvious but it was impossible and his every attempt just made Andy's smirk grown. And he hugged Liam tighter. 

Louis eyes stared straight at Andy's arm that was gripping Liam's hip and he wanted to burn that arm, right away. He hoped that if he kept on staring at it long enough, he would hopefully burn off Andy's arm. 

"Cause...I said so...He's supposed to be my boyfriend. If the public find out about you two, you can ruin my life for good" Louis hissed but that wasn't half the reason why he didn't want Andy and Liam together. 

He just didn't want them together.

He didn't like Andy. 

He couldn't watch Andy treat Liam the way he wants to treat him. 

"Well Mr. Tomlinson, we will make sure that your image doesn't get ruined" Andy replied with a huge grin. 

Louis sighed and glared at Liam before he stormed out of the appartment, he couldn't handle it anymore. 

He was losing his fight against Andy. 

And he couldn't see that happening so the best thing to do was walk away, pain weighing down his heart. He stole once last glance at Liam's frowned expression because he walked out, only slowing down when he heard hurried footsteps behind him. 

"LOUIS! Wait up" Louis turned around immediately, his eyes locking with Liam's straight away. 

"What?" Louis asked, he doesn't want to sound so harsh  but is he is pissed and there is nothing that can calm him down unless it's something to do with Liam. 

"I just wanted to...apologise?" Liam shrugged. He wasn't sure wanted he wanted to apologise for but he just wanted to make sure that Louis was okay before he let the boy go. 

He just wanted to talk to Louis for a few. 

"For what?" Louis asked frowning as he softly let his eyes run over Liam's face. 

"I dunno...What happened inside. I know it was weird" Liam stopped rambling and looked at Louis, lost of words. Louis just sighed and let his hand brush against Liam's. 

As Liam looked down at their hands, he couldn't help but let out a small smile. Louis returned his smile and was about to slot their hands together but stopped. The frown from minutes before returning to his face as he jerked his hand back, away from Liam's. 

"I don't think I am allowed to do that anymore" Louis chuckled as he moved his eyes away from Liam's hand looks up to meet his eyes. 

Liam wants to say something, tell Louis that he is allowed to touch him wherever he wants but he can't and before he knows it, Louis walking away again. Leaving him standing on the stairs, watching Louis' figure slowly fade away. 

Fuck Andy and his stupid of a plan. 

=========

hello guys :) [I just realized I said that twice, but I am too lazy to go back and erase it] haha, so hope that was okay...I love you guys. 

You have no idea how much better you make my days. You all are amazing. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE  [ 35+ ]

COMMENT   [ 10+ ] [comments make me happy ^-^]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x