cнαρтεr 12

Liam doesn't get a call from Paul for a week after that and he thinks that maybe Louis told Paul about him and Andy. But he knows Louis wouldn't do that. 

The headlines every single paper Liam sees are still about him and Louis even though the news reporters haven't got the recent news on them. And Liam feels so famous every time he see his name witten next to Louis but he can't decide whether he's happy about it or not. 

It's a Monday when Liam finally gets a call from Paul. 

"Who is it?" Andy asked, peeping over Liam's shoulder. Liam shrugged and pushed Andy away from him, sighing in annoyance. 

"Hello?" Liam said through the phone, trying to ignore the smug look Andy was giving him. 

"Hello Liam, It's Paul. Are you free today?" Paul asked, and Liam breathed in heavily just waiting for Paul to mention something about him and Andy. What is Paul called him to say he was no longer needed? How was he supposed to meet Louis now? But none of that came, fortunately. 

"Oh, yeah I am free Paul. What is it?" Liam replied as he stood up and started pacing around his room slowly. 

"You and Louis need to do an interview today, make things official" Paul stated. 

"Oh, okay" Liam said as his nerves suddenly picked up. His bit his lip softly and let out a small smile at the thought of seeing Louis again. 

"I will message you the address, do you need Louis to come and pick you up?" Paul asked. Liam was about to mumble out a yes when Andy motioned him and shook his head. Liam frowned but nodded hestiantly. 

"No it's fine" Liam replied. 

"Okay then see you later" Paul said before the phone disconnected. 

"Why did you shake your head?" Liam asked Andy after he placed his phone of his bed and turned to Andy. 

"Because I am going to drop you off, making our Mr. Tommo a bit jealous before the show get started" Andy replied with a small smirk which made Liam roll his eyes. 

"I swear to god Andy"

***

Louis' outside, leaning against his own car when Liam and Andy get there. Liam instantly reaches for the car door as he can't wait to get to Louis but Andy catches his arm and pulls him back. Liam sees that familiar smirk of his face before Andy pulling him close.

"Don't you dare kiss me" Liam whispered, giving Andy a deathly glare. He was not ready to fake kiss Andy just to make Louis jealous.

"Offended" Andy shot back before he grabbed Liam's chin and pulled him up so that he could press a small, lingering kiss on his nose.

"Can I go now?" Liam asked. 

"Okay yeah. Love you, babe!" Andy said (more like yelled) as Liam got out of the car, slamming the door shut behind him, he was just about to wave Andy goodbye when he felt a pair of piercing eyes on him, he turned around to find Louis staring straight at him, his eyes narrowed. 

Liam gulped and walked towards Louis who snapped out of his staring and covered the rest of the distance to Liam by walking over himself. 

"Hey" Louis said, his eyes avoiding Liam's as he kept his eyes straight on his phone that was on his hands. 

"Hello" 

It's quiet after that and Liam's can literally cut the tension with a knife between them but he doesn't say anything. They make their way into the studio and they are instantly separated as they both have to get ready for the interview. 

Liam's introduced to Lou, who is Louis' hair dresser and Caroline who is Louis' stylist. They both are amazing and Liam finds himself joking and laughing with them as decide on his clothes and hair. Louis occasionally stepped into their room to get something and his eyes always found Liam, who just blushed and looked down. 

And Liam doesn't see him until they both are ready and it's time for the interview to start. It's then that Liam's suddenly realizes what is about to happen. An interview. About him and Louis. 

"Nervous?" Louis asked him as Lou sprays their hair one last time. 

"Y-Yeah" Liam breathes out, he wants Louis to hold him at least hold his hand but Louis stays still. At least, Louis' talking to him. 

"It's going to be fine. Just stick what Paul told us before" Louis said as then suddenly Louis' hand is over Liam's who quickly snaps down, a small smile pulling at his lips as he slots his hand through Louis'. 

"Thank you" Liam said as the countdown to the interview began. 

=====================

Okay. so it's a but short but I was really busy today so yeah. Sorry guys. 

Anyways, hope that was okay. :)

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE  [ 35+ ]

COMMENT  [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x