cнαρтεr 8

I am sorry if this chapter is short because I am constantly getting distracted by Midnight Memories

===================

"There was no fucking alcohol!" Niall pointed out, huffing and folding his arms over his chest as he glared at Zayn who rolled his eyes at the Irish fellow. 

"How is that my fault! I didn't arrange the party" Zayn defended. 

"But you could have sneaked in some alcohol, like there was nothing to do!" Niall replied with a frustrated sigh. They were going on about how boring Zayn's party was yesterday. Niall couldn't stop himself from telling Zayn just how much boredom killed him. 

"Niall, you are alive, okay! It's not like you died without having pints for one party!" Zayn said, feeling the desperate need to pull at his hair or just strangle Niall. 

"You are too much, Malik" Niall groaned as he sat himself down on the couch just as Louis stormed down the stairs, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 

"Why are you two at my house at fricking 12 in the afternoon?" Louis groaned as he stared at the two boys in front of him. 

"Tommo! An afternon would have been nice" Niall nodded towards him, giving him sarcastic smile. 

"Well, I was bored and Niall just tagged along since he had nothing better to do" Zayn said, looking side ways at Niall just to find him glaring right back at him. 

"Great, it's going to be a lovely morning. So what were you two arguing about?" Louis asked as he flopped down on the couch next to Niall, who instantly shot Zayn a deathly look. 

"About Zayn's horrible party" Niall replied. 

"It wasn't all that bad, Ni. It wasn't exactly our type but it wasn't Zayn's party. It was his parents'" Louis said, shrugging. 

He couldn't help but let his thoughts run back to the party, it was probably the best one ever. With Liam next to him, smiling and blushing awkwardly. Louis couldn't remember another party that he enjoyed so much at. 

"See Niall! You are just jealous of my party" Zayn exclaimed. 

"Louis' opinion is invalid. Obviously, he enjoyed himself. He was glued around Liam the whole time, he didn't even look away from Liam for a second" Niall huffed, earning a strong push from Louis and nearly ended up falling off the couch. 

"Shut up, Niall" Louis grumpled, his cheeks slowly reddening as he let Niall's words sink in. 

"For once, Niall is telling the truth you know" Zayn pointed out. "Are you sure that you are fake dating?" 

"Yes! All that was just us being fake, okay? I had to be around him because that's what Paul told me to do, there is nothing going on between us! Why would I even have feelings for him? He's nothing to me. He's stupid!" Louis answered with a small frown and snorted. He felt Niall nudge him roughly but he choose to ignore him. 

"Stop, Lou-"

"I don't like him, okay! Like fuck, he's just some person that I want nothing to do with. It's just work between us and nothing else" Louis carried on, his eyes fixed on the ground and that's why he didn't notice the figure standing near the door. 

Okay.

He knew. 

He knew that he meant none of those words. Liam was amazing, nothing like Louis had expected him to be. Liam had somehow found his way into Louis and had made a good place for him to stay. And Louis wanted Liam to stay with him like that.

But Louis couldn't accept the fact that he was slowly falling for Liam. 

He didn't want to accept it. 

And the only way to stop himself from even liking Liam was by telling himself that he hated Liam, that he wanted nothing to do with Liam. And by making this all fake. 

Even though he didn't want it to be. 

Louis only snapped out of his thoughts when Niall nudged him roughly again.

"Wh-"

"Louis, you lil' shit" Niall hissed as he slowly gestured towards the door. Louis rolled his eyes at Niall but looked towards the door anyway, only to have his heart start flipping around. His eyes went wide as he understood why Niall was nudging him and why Zayn was telling him to stop. 

Liam stood frozen against his door, his eyes almost blurry as he stared straight at Louis. And fuck, he had heard it all. 

"L-Liam, what are you doing here?" Louis asked as he stared between his two friends asking for some help but they both just glared at him and shrugged. He deserved that for saying all those things. 

How is he supposed to tell Liam that he didn't mean a word of that?

"N-Nothing. Paul send me here b-but you are busy. I...-just see you later" He asked. Even after hearing all those things about himself, he still managed to smile at Louis, making the blue eyed boy just feel more guilty. 

"LIAM WAI-" But he was gone, leaving Louis frowning behind him; hurt and angry. 

"You have done it now, Tommo. Can you not control your mouth?" Niall said, shooting Louis an angry look while Zayn just shook his head at Louis. 

What did he just do?

He had to apologise to Liam before it was too late. 

===================

So there you go, this chapter was planned on the spot so I don't know if it's okay or not. I hope you guys liked it. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x