cнαρтεr 5

Liam didn't get much time to think about that tweet as right after that, Paul called him, telling him to get to the office as quick as he could. Paul send a car to get Liam and when Liam told him that he could get there by himself, Paul said "You are supposed to be dating Louis Tomlinson, Liam. You can't just come to my office in your room mate's car"

This all was going to take ages to get used to.

Liam didn't know what he had gotten himself in to right now. Millions of girls out there knew his name now, knew who he was. He was the headline of every single newspaper and he was the talk of the gossip. How do you take all of that in?

He needed to think, sit in his old comfy bed with a container of ice cream and movies. That's what he needed. To feel normal again.

"Good Good, you are here. Now we can start" Paul said as he soon as Liam had stepped into his office. This time Liam made his own way up, knowing the building a bit better now. 

Liam didn't notice Louis was in the room till he turned to the couch. He was sitting right there, texting someone. He didn't look up until Liam was right next to him. It was awkward. Liam couldn't look at Louis without blushing like crazy. He is going to blame the newspapers for that. 

"Hey" Louis said. 

"Hi" Liam wasn't expecting Louis to greet him. Louis had made it very clear from the start that he despised Liam and Liam wasn't going to go and try to challenge his opinion. But Louis was warming up to him and Liam would be lying if he said that he didn't like it. 

"Okay guys, this is where every thing starts" Paul started off, his eyes roaming from Louis to Liam and then back to Louis. The way Paul spoke made Liam want to get up straight away and quit this. But then he let his eyes wonder off to Louis and something there just made him want to stay. 

"Paul stop giving us the serious talk and get to business" Louis spoke, obviously sensing how nervous Paul was making Liam. 

"Tonight, the Maliks' have arranged a party. I want you two to go but together. You're a couple to the public eye. As soon as you are out of these doors, you are together, dating" Paul said as he leaned against his desk. 

"But Paul-"

"What?"

"We were going to have a proper boys night out, nothing else. Can't we just do this later?" Louis groaned. Liam hadn't met any of the Maliks' before but he was guessing it's one of Louis' mates, he had seen before. 

"Louis, this is for you. The quicker we start, the quicker it ends. End of discussion" Paul said. "Now, I have already arranged a few photographers, so they should be there...think, that's all. Liam you are okay with this, right?" 

Louis was about to stand up and yell. How come Liam gets a say in this and he doesn't? But he stops himself. 

"Yeah" Liam said as he shortly nodded. 

"Good, now you can go back, Liam. Louis will come and pick you up at 6, be ready" 

***

"Harry! be serious here, will you?" Liam groaned as he gently pushed Harry out of the way and took a look at the collection of clothes in front of him. 

After spending hours going through his own clothes, Liam decided it wasn't going to work out. He didn't have any clothes that could be worn to a party and so borrowing Harry's clothes was the only best option, Harry was a party lover. 

"But I was being serious about that shirt!" Harry chuckled as he sat down on the edge of his bed, letting Liam go through his wardrobe. 

"You know I hate green!" Liam replied as he picked out a navy blue lambswool crewneck jumper. "How about this?" 

"It will look perfect on you. Are you sure you still don't have that crush on Louis?" Harry asked, making Liam slap his head playfully. Liam walked out of Harry's room and walked into his own, picking out a pair of black skinny jeans. 

Liam was ready within an hour. He had taken a long hard shower, taking his time to think over things and now he was standing in front of the mirror, running his fingers gently through his perfectly quiffed hair. It took him half an hour to do that. 

"Stop stressing over, you look amazing" Harry said. Liam turned around to find his best friend leaning againt his door frame, a smile on his face.

"You think?" Liam asked.

"I don't think, I know. You are going to have Louis Tomlinson falling in love with you" Harry chuckled.

"Harry, none of this means anything. I need the money and I guess he just needs to get all his fans off his back" Liam told Harry with a sigh.

"Keep telling yourself that" Harry said, just as the door bell rang. Liam was about to got and get it when Harry stopped him, "I'll open, you grab your stuff"

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T!" Liam yelled before he turned to grab his phone and his coat. When he walked outside, he nearly tripped over his two feet when he found Louis standing there, looking absolutely gorgeous. He should be illegal for looking like that, Liam thought but then shrugged it off. 

Nothing but a job. 

"Hey, you ready?" Louis asked as he looked away from Harry and turned to Liam, who let out a shy nod. 

Here it goes.

==================================

sorry I didn't have A/N at the start. I just felt like starting the chapter straight away...so yeah, here it is! hope this story is going where you all want it to, if not then I hope you at least like where this is going and if you don't then...sorry? (this is probably the most confusing A/N ever)

I am literally dying to write the next chapter, it should be pretty fun ;)

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x