cнαρтεr 14

"Maybe I shouldn't care about you because you obviously don't give a shit. It's about your fucking shit of a boyfriend, isn't it?" Louis snapped, eyes furious as he stared into Liam's who desperately tried not to flinch at the harshness of Louis' tone.

He tried to match his anger with Louis' but there no way he could match Louis' rage. Liam was surprised he wasn't burning. 

"Don't bring Andy into this" Liam whispered, he tried to pull himself out of Louis' grip but it only tightened. 

"Why shouldn't I?" Louis spat, his leaned down down quickly lips centimetres away from Liam's. Liam couldn't breath, not with Louis this close to him neither could he think. It made him dizzy, almost. 

"He's none of your business"

"Yeah, of course. Right"

"Can you let go off me now?"

"No" Louis growled, pushing Liam backwards until he was pinned against the wall, with Louis' elbow next to his head. 

"Why not?" Liam pushed. 

"Because I am not done talking yet" Louis whispered. Liam could see the rage in his eyes slowly fade away replaced by a small smirk. Liam rolled his eyes and settled against Louis, slowly melting into his arms knowing that fighting against Louis would be no use. 

"What else do you have to say?" Liam asked. 

Louis didn't replied, instead gave Liam a deeper smirk; fingers curling around the nape of Liam's neck slowly pulling him away from the wall. Liam scrunched up his forehead a little when he felt Louis' feathery hair brush against his own forehead. 

"I am going to kiss you now"

"You are?"

"Yeah, I think so. Do you mind?"

Liam bit his lip, staring up at Louis with wide eyes. He's surprised he's not dead already but he's sure his heart isn't beating and he has stopped breathing.

"No"

Louis made a noise - a pleased sound before he pulled Liam closer, eyes searching Liam's for a minute before he finally decided to lean in and slot their lips together. Liam was sure everything around them froze and he was the one flying. Louis didn't give him much time to think as he pushed his tongue inside Liam's mouth without permission taking Liam by surprise.

Liam gasped as he clutched onto Louis' hair, pulling at them and although he was already out of breath, he couldn't get himself to pull away. He had been dying to do this all day long. 

"TOMLINSON!" Louis jerked away from Liam, cursing under his breath as he turned around to find Preston, his security guard standing there. 

"What?" Louis groaned, he had finally got the chance to get close to Liam and Preston just had to come and disturb them. 

"Stop eating Payne's face and get inside. You have an interview to do about your movie, hope you haven't forgotten" Preston said before he disappeared, leaving Liam and Louis alone. 

When Louis turned back to Liam, he was red; blushing crawling up from his neck. Louis stepped away from him, pushing his hand out for Liam to take. Liam looked at him, before he took Louis' hand his own, giving it a quick squeeze.

Once they got inside, they were seperated again. Louis had to leave before Liam as he has interview to attend and Liam hoped that Louis would come and saw him before he left. 

"Did he go?" Liam asked Lou.

"Yep, I am sure he will call you later" Lou said as she left a soft peck on Liam's cheek. Liam decided not to annoy Lou anymore and got himself out of the studio, he had already called Andy to come and pick him up. 

But why did he have a feeling that Louis was ignoring him?

***

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Harry asked as he flopped down next to Liam. Liam turned to him with a small frown, hoping to cover up his messed up emotions. 

"There's nothing wrong, Haz" Liam mumbled softly, eyes fixing back on the tele. 

"I know I don't know you like Andy but I can tell when my best friend is upset. So spill" Harry said, his arm hooking around Liam's shoulders. 

"Promise not to tell Andy? He will make a fuss out it" 

"Promise"

"Louis kissed me" Liam whispered softly, heart fluttering a little when his thoughts ran back to the kiss. He could still taste Louis on him; even single bit of Louis on his lips, he could still feel Louis' hair through the gaps of his fingers. 

"He did?" Harry asked.

"Yeah and now he is ignoring me" 

"Maybe he's thinks you didn't want it"

"Why would he think that?" Liam asked, playing with his fingers. He kissed Louis back, there was no way Louis could have thought that he didn't enjoy it because he did. 

"Because you are supposed to have a boyfriend called Andy and you just actually cheated on him" Harry laughed. 

"Oh yeah"

=====================

Okay.......so yeah. Lilo finally kissed but still a little more drama to come. hehe. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE    [ 60+ ]

COMMENT    [ 7+ ]

FOLLOW

:)

x