cнαρтεr 18

"What do you mean you can't fake date anymore? Louis, I have told you enough times that it is important for you to do this, could you not just cooperate for once?" Paul scowled Louis, shooting him a disapproving look while Liam in the corner tried hard to laugh.

I mean, they were exactly offical yet. Neither of them had popped up the question but things were pretty serious between them- they both knew that and Louis wanted to make sure Paul was also aware of that so that he would stop setting them up on dates.

"Paul"  Louis growled.

He shot Liam an annoyed looked knowing the boy was secretly finding this all funny. It wasn't exactly fair that Louis had to do all the talking while Liam just got to stand by his side and snicker at everything.  

"Louis I told you what ever you say I will not change my mind" Paul stated, crossing his arms. 

"I like Liam" Louis said, earning a sharp look from Liam. Of course, Liam already knew that but hearing it come out of Louis' mouth- it just did unimaginable things to him like set the blood in his veins on fire. 

"Good you have to I mean you are fak-"

"Bloody hell! I like really like Liam, you know?" Louis groaned, running a hand through his hair, frustration clouding high in his head. He felt Liam's hand tug his own and smiled slightly lacing them together. 

"Liam is right here" Liam said, jokingly. 

"I know" Louis replied before turning to face Paul who was watching them with curiousity floating his eyes. It was hard to take it all in- Louis was never the person who got attached so easily but Paul sort of already knew Liam would get to Louis somehow. 

"Oh so you two" Paul mumbled. 

"Yeah, us two. We are not official but we are getting there" Louis said as he squeezed Liam's hand gently.

"This is really good, guys. I am really happy for you" Paul said as his eyes on the two. Louis chuckled slightly before he turned to Liam and he didn't care that Paul was standing right there at all- he pulled Liam close and planted his lips against his kissing him quickly. 

It was a little clique but who cared?

"Hey Liam?" Liam turned to face Louis who was glimpsing at him through the corner of his eyes. He was driving so he didn't avert his eyes away from  - he moved his hand to Louis' thigh and curled his hand around it. 

"What is it?" Liam asked. 

"Are you free tonight?" Louis asked as he stopped the car. Liam looked outside the window and they had stopped behind his apartment. After they ended up getting nearly killed from paps the other week Louis learned to never drop Liam off at front of his apartment. 

"Yes" Liam nodded as he turned in his seat to get a better look at Louis. 

Louis rested his hand over Liam's shoulder, locking his finger behind his head and pulled Liam close- well as close as possible. Liam grinned to himself and moved his hand up Louis' thigh liking the sharp breath that Louis took in. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" Louis asked. He thinks he already knew the answer but he wants to hear it come out of Liam's mouth- he wanted to hear the soft yes slip through Liam's mouth.

"Do I have an option?" Liam raised an eyebrow. 

"I don't think so"

"Oh"

"So?"

"It's a yes" Liam comfirmed. I mean, really even if Louis gave him an option there still wouldn't be an option. 

Before Liam could even react Louis lips were on his and unlike the last kissed they has shared this one was harsh and wanting. Louis pushed his hand into Liam's hair messing it up as he picked at the strands of his hair, he knew it would earn him a sharp, breathless gasp from Liam and it did just that. Louis smirked.

Liam- 0 Louis- 1

Liam pulled away for a split second, lips still brushing against Louis'. It wasn't long before their lips met again and Liam decided to take matters into his own hands and tilted his head down to moved his lips along side Louis' jawline but Louis had firm grip on his cheeks refusing to let him go. 

So the only thing Liam could do was pull away and stare at Louis, breathless. 

"This isn't over yet" He informed Louis, hand pressed on the handle ready to open the door. Louis shot him a smirk, hiding his face in the crook of Liam's neck. 

"Babe, just know that this is a war you will never win against me" Louis replied back smoothly. His eyes shifted back to the road and before he could react to it, Liam had his lips pressing against Louis' neck, sucking harshly on to Louis' skin and before Louis could help himself a loud moan slipped through his lips. 

Liam pulled back, a pleased look on his face as he grinned at Louis. 

"Couldn't help myself" He winked chuckling. He pushed the door of the passenger seat open and got out leaving Louis half smiling, half frowning behind him. 

Liam- 1 Louis- 1

=============

yeah so hope that was okay...I tried. took me over 3 hours so be nice guys. 

dedication-

best comment

VOTE              [ 80+ ]

COMMENT             [ 8+ ]

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x