cнαρтεr 16

Louis' house was pretty much the same as Liam remembered it to be - perfectly structured, painted in posh looking white and just really luxurious. Liam didn't really expect to get that homely feeling but he did. 

And he thinks it's got something to do with Louis. 

And Louis' scent. 

Shaking his head lightly, he followed Louis up the stairs and to his room. Liam knows this is the first time he will ever go in to Louis' room and he expects a grand room filled with Louis' ever wanted thing.

Instead he finds a simple room; walls painted a simple light blue with a king sized bed placed in the middle of the room. 

"Li?" 

"Huh?" Liam snapped out of his observing and turned to Louis who was watching him with a small smile smeared across his face. Liam's heart instantly fluttered not at all used to having Louis smile at him in that way. 

"You know you can sit down" Louis said, gesturing towards the bed. 

When Liam stayed quiet, Louis sighed eyes staying put on Liam as he decided what would be the best way for him to sort out the mess he had made. He hadn't realized that he had walked forward and was close to Liam until he felt Liam's body heat radiate towards him. 

"I promise you we will sort this out" Louis whispered, his hand curling around Liam's as he pulled Liam close. Now knowing that Liam sort of the fell the same way about him Louis couldn't keep his hands off Liam. 

He felt the desperate need to touch Liam. 

"I know you will" Liam replied sofly, chin pressing over Louis' shoulder. 

"Yeah?" Louis questioned, moving them back to the bed. Louis flopped down, pushing his shoes off his feet before he pulled Liam against his chest, feet tangling up as he entwined their hands together again. 

Silence took over the room again as neither of them said a thing, just taking in the moment that they were sharing together in each other's arms. 

"Can I ask you something?" Louis mumured, hands working gently at Liam's side.

"Shoot"

"You and Andy, are you actually going out?" Louis asked, his heart already twisting. He already knew the answer but he hoped that if he asked that question over and over again, the answer might just change. 

"No"

"What did you just say?" 

"We aren't dating" Liam answered, with a small roll of his eyes. He was sure Andy was going to kill him for doing this but he knew it was the time for the truth to come out. For Liam to finally lay everything out. 

"Li- Don't lie"

"I am not lying Lou. Andy and I never went out to be honest. It was all fake. We were pretending to be dati-

"Why?" Louis questioned with a tad bit of harshness coating his voice. His grip tightened on Liam's hip hard enough to make the boy wince. 

"To make you jealous. Andy though it wou-"

Liam words were interuppted by Louis' mouth. Liam taken by surprise kissed back, lips working furiously against Louis'. Louis' arm was curled around Liam's waist pulling the boy close to him, he didn't know how he to breath or how to even stop his heart from burning so furiously. 

All he knew what that he wanted kiss the shit out of Liam. 

And keep doing that for the rest of his life. 

"Fuck Louis"

"No idea how long I have been wanting to do that" Louis groaned, fingers rapiding drumming against Liam's thigh causing the other boy to shift slightly and move a little closer to Louis, if that was even possible. 

"You can do that whenever you want now" Liam said with a cheeky grin. 

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Liam echoed. 

=============

An incredibly short chapter i know...and I am sorry but school is back on and I really wanted to give you guys an update. So yeah. I really apologise for how short it is. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x