cнαρтεr 4

hellooooo :)

sorry for the wait :/ I know it's nearly been a months. But finally things settles down at school so more time to update now!

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 4

Enjoy :)

==================================

"Can you believe this?!" Harry exclaimed as he walked in through Liam's door, waving around the newspaper he was holding onto. 

"What is it?" Liam asked as he got off his bed and walked towards Harry. 

"You made the front page of Daily News" Harry said as he pointed towards the headline in bold and the image that was underneath it. 

Liam immediately blushed a deep red when he saw the image, it wasn't blurry at all. It was him and Louis standing near the back door of that cafe. Louis' hand was wrapped around his own and they were standing incredibly close. 

"You look cosy there" Harry pointed out, smirking. 

"Shut up" Liam mumbled, his cheeks still red as he grabbed the paper from Harry and ran his eyes over the article. 

Hold your breath, girls! Louis Tomlinson seen getting cosy with a boy called Liam Payne in a pretty vacant cafe. Whattt is happening?

Has Louis Tomlinson finally found the right person for himself? How long has this been going on for? Is Tomlinson already smitten by this boy?

"Hope this is the only article I have to read today" Liam sighed as he dropped the newspaper on his desk before he flopped down on his bed. 

"Why? This has to be a dream come true" Harry said.

"It is not. I hate it. They think that me and Louis are like hopelessly in love or something which we clearly are not" Liam shrugged as he stared up at the ceiling, his thoughts now circling around a certain someone. 

"You wish it was something, don't you?" Harry asked as he laid down next to Liam.

"What do you mean? No" Liam said as he frowned. 

"Come on, Li. You have had a crush on Louis Tomlinson since forever and I know that you have like ten thousand pictures of him saved up on your laptop" Harry smirked as he turned to face Liam who glared at him. 

"But it's different" Liam mumbled.

"How?" 

"He's not the Louis that I have seen on the screen. He's completely different, Haz. It's weird how fame changes people" Liam said as he sat up and grabbed the newspaper again, running his eyes over the article yet again. 

***

Are you okay? -Louis Tomlinson

Liam's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Did Louis freaking Tomlinson just text him? How did he even get his number. 

It was understandable to say that Liam still didn't believe that he was working for Louis Tomlinson. He had to pinch himself several times in a day to remind himself that. It was unreal and it happened so fast that Liam didn't have time to register it. 

The only reason that Liam applied for this was because of the money. His family needed the money, they weren't rich like Louis' family. That's the only reason he is working for Louis Tomlinson, to help his family. 

I told Paul to stop the news reporters, so that should stop soon. Hope you are okay -Louis Tomlinson

Liam shook his head again. After how Louis treated him on the first day it was hard to believe that a nice Louis even existed. 

Hey, yeah I am fine. It's weird but I am okay.  -Liam

Liam read over the text again making sure that it was okay and wasn't too embarrassing before he pressed the send button. 

Liam looked around his room deciding on what to do. He couldn't go outside, that's for sure. There are probably paprazzis waiting for him and that was the last thing he wanted so he got up and grabbed his laptop. 

Liam opened up google and typed his own name in and it was exactly what Liam expected, a bunch of articles loaded about him and Louis, every one of them with the same picture. Surely, this was a bit too much.

Liam decided to close the tab and opened up his twitter instead. His mentions were going wild and Liam couldn't help but wonder how did they even know my twitter?

But when Liam went on Louis' twitter, it became all clear to him. 

Not all rumours are rumours ;) @Real_Liam_Payne <3

==================================

okayyyy, so hope that was okay and long enouggh

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x