cнαρтεr 6

"Louis, are you and Liam going out?"

"Can we get a short interview from you guys?" 

"LOUIS! LOUIS! How long have you and Liam been going out for?"

"What about yours girls, Louis?"

There were millions of cameras, millions of people. Liam didn't know where to go, he was stuck in the crowd with his hand attached to Louis'. That was probably the only thing that was keeping him sane at the moment. 

Liam was never a fan of crowds and now he was stuck in one, with people all around him screaming and flashing lights. He wanted to be out of here. 

Liam gave up on pushing people out of hus way. It was no use, they didn't even move. He let Louis lead him since he was used to all of this. 

Liam just pushed his head down and concentrated on the ground, so that he didn't have to look at everyone around him. 

"Fuck...Liam, are you alright?" Louis asked quickly as they stepped inside the doors of the Maliks household. When Liam didn't answer, Louis placed his warm hands on Liam's cheek causing the boy to look away from the ground and stare into his blue eyes instead. 

Liam couldn't help but wrapped his arms around Louis and hug him desperately, looking for some sort of comfort that he needed. Louis although was taken back, wrapped his arms around Liam's waist and returned the hug. 

Louis' hug only tightened when a very small whimper left Liam's lips and Liam buried his head into Louis' neck. 

Louis would never admit it but he wished he could hold Liam like this more or just never let him get out of his arms, again. The warmth radiating from Liam's body brought him unknown comfort and he wanted to feel more of that. 

Liam suddenly pulled away, his cheeks red as he stared at the ground again. Thankfully, he wasn't crying. He just needed some comfort after all that screaming and flashing. 

"I-I am sorry" Liam muttered, biting his lip nervously as he hoped that Louis wouldn't kill him for that hug. Liam honestly didn't meant to pounce on him. 

But before Louis could even answer, Niall walked in with a huge smile on his face. He ignored Louis and turned straight to Liam who was awkwardly looking around. 

"Niall, Louis' best friend" Niall's grinned as he extended his hand out for Liam to shake. Liam gave him a friendly smile as he shook Niall's hand gently. 

"Liam Payne, nice to meet you" 

"No need to be so formal, I can already tell, you are going to be my new best friend" Niall said, making Liam giggle and Louis glare at the wall. 

"Oh okay then, forget me" Louis muttered.