cнαρтεr 15

The star of This Is Us - Louis Tomlinson spotted getting cosy with co-star Eleanor Calder after speaking out about his boyfriend, Liam Payne (aged 19)

Hours after making things official with his new boyfriend Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson was spotted in a night club, arms busy with Eleanor Calder. No sign of his new boyfriend anywhere. 

Sources tell us, "Tomlinson was quite attached to Calder, couldn't keep his hands off her. They were attached from the hip" , Have the new couple broken up already?

Another source tells us that, "They definitely snogged for a while i-"

"What are you doing?" Harry snapped as he grabbed the newspaper off Liam's hands. He wasn't stupid, he'd read then newspaper this morning; he wasn't blind either, he could see the tears pricking at the corners of Liam's eyes. 

Harry stood helplessly for a minute, eyes roaming over Liam. The door to the kitchen burst open and Andy stepped, phone in his hand. Harry could make out a similar article on his small screen and he turned to glare at Andy before he could say something.

"Did he find out" Andy mouthed.

He gestured towards Liam, who sat frozen in his chair, eyes fixed on the newspaper in Harry's hands. Harry nodded and glanced back at Liam; he couldn't understand whether he was more angry or sad. 

"Li?" 

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Harry asked. 

"Fine, why'd you ask?" Liam shook his head, biting harsly on the inside of his lip as he stood up, pushing the chair back furiously as he stormed out of the kitchen. He walked into his room, locking the door behind him. 

He knew either Harry or Andy would come in. And he didn't want to talk. 

When Liam was just about to bang his head against the wall and let himself cry, his phone rang. A frown appeared on his face when he saw Louis' name flashing on the screen. Should he?

"Hi" Liam said, his voice dripping with venom. He couldn't care less. He had enough of Louis and everything else that involved him. He was stupid to ever think that maybe Louis felt the same about him. 

"Lia- Are you okay?" Louis asked and Liam could feel his frown in his voice.

"Fine, why did you call?"

"Di-id you read the ar- no forget about it. Err-"

"Louis, why did you call?" Liam snapped, he was so close to disconnecting the phone right then and there.

"I want to- No, I need to see you" Louis replied.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, meet me at the cafe around the corner from your house in 10 minutes?" Louis asked.