cнαρтεr 20

[ sorry for the really, really, really late update guys. ]

"Liam, love! Great to see you again" Lou grinned as she pressed a quick hug over Liam's shoulders before ruffling his hair up a little. Louis made a disapproving sound, his hand still entwined with Liam's. 

"Oh right, of course, who cares about Louis, now. Liam's here, everyone likes Liam" Louis muttered under his breath but it was fairly loud enough for everyone to hear. Liam snickered lightly, pecking Louis' cheek sneakily after he had made sure that no one was watching them. Louis grumbled again, trying to hide the grin that was threatening to slip past. 

"What now?" Liam asked, as he frowned. 

"That kiss wasn't near enough" Louis pointed out. 

"No?" 

Louis shook his head before he leaned forward in order to capture Liam's lips between his own however just when their lips brushed, Liam was pulled away from Louis. A strangled groan left Louis' mouth as he looked up to find Lou standing there glaring at him. 

"Why did you do that?" Louis whined.

"Well. let's see..you guys have a interview in like ten minutes that you guys still aren't ready for. That's why. Now stop eating each other's face and get change. Carolin has your clothes ready on the side over there" Lou reponsed with a smug smile; she pointed towards the side where Liam could make out a light shade or red, plaid shirt laid over a pair of black skinny jeans. 

"Alright, thanks" Liam replied. He gave Louis a quick peck on the lips before he disappeared, Louis staring longingly behind him. 

"Oi, you snap out and get changed" Lou said, snapping her fingers in front of Louis' eyes. 

"Alright, I will. Just chill, will you?" Louis replied with a roll of his eyes. 

***

"Louis, you will spotted with Ms.Calder a few days ago in a club. Now, I am sure you have a reasonable explaination for it but it looked like you guys were kissing." The interviewer- Carly, Liam remembered her name was- asked Louis. 

The pressure of Louis' hand on Liam' instantly tightened as if telling Liam to not worry himself over the question, that he knew what had happened. Louis had explained himself but still it didn't stop Liam from shifting in his chair, away from Louis, rather uneasily. Louis glanced at Liam with raised eyebrows and a small frown as if to ask if he was alright or not. 

Liam just nodded back. 

"We weren't kissing. It's just the angle it's taken from that makes it seem so as we were" Louis answered simply. He squeezed Liam's hand and turned to face him before he finished off his answer, "I would never do that to Liam; hurt him, that is."

The honesty that was dripping from those words made Liam's heart swell up; beat faster and harder. He grinned back at Louis and shifted back towards him. 

"Of course" Carly smiled before moving on to her next question. The rest of the interview did move smoothly, no more awkward questions of fake answers were given. Liam felt relieved for not messing up this interview like he had in the last one. 

But then looking back, this interview was much different that his and Louis' first interview; this time they were a real couple, there was no more pretending or lying. 

Maybe, that's what the big difference was. 

"You alright?" That was the first thing Louis asked Liam after they were back stage. The palm of his hands pressed over Liam's cheeks firmly, keeping their eyes in line with each other. Liam couldn't help but wonder, how someone who he had believed to be a snobby dick could be so gentle and caring?

"Yeah, I am fine, Lou. Just got a bit shifty" Liam answered with a smile. Eleanor. He didn't really know much about her but he did know that before him and Louis happened, Louis was rumoured to be going out with her?

What if Louis really just liked her?

No, Liam could clearly see Louis' feeling for him- Louis would never hurt him like that. 

But then what if Eleanor liked Louis? It was hard not to. 

"Li, listen. There is nothing between us, that kiss we shared meant nothing, you know that right? It's just you for me, just you and no one- no Eleanor" Louis said as he brought Liam's face closer to his own, their lips nearly brushing. 

"Yes I know" Liam answered, breathing out heavily. 

"Good" 

Louis leaned forward and captured Liam's lip between his own; the fiery of the Louis' mouth definitely took Liam by surprise and he had to grab onto Louis' bicep to keep himself from tipping back and then falling over. Their tongues blended together, twirling around before Liam decided to lick at Louis' lips; that just made the furiously burning tension between them light up higher as Louis pinned Liam back against the wall, his hands trailing underneath Liam's t-shirt. His touch was light - feather light and forced Liam to buckle up his hips into Louis', rubbing their lower regions together in a blissful manner. 

It was when Louis bit harshly on to Liam's bottom lip; his hand tracing Liam's exposed skin and crotch rolling over Liam's, that Liam let out a desperately, loud moan cauing Louis to finally pull away. 

"Louis 2, Liam 2. Now we're even"

[ so there ya go. This story if going to be ending soon, just about 3 or 4 chapters left. x ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x