cнαρтεr 3

hellooooooo :)

How are you guys? I feel the need to ask that as I haven't been on here since ages. I am seriously trying very hard to get the updates back on track but its hard and I already have tests coming up so that's year 9 for me. :/

But don't worry I am not giving up on any of my stories. One day they will be completed. It will just take a while. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 3

Enjoy.

================================================

Another sigh left Louis' mouth as he awkwardly stared around the vacant cafe. This was the most awkward situation he has ever been in and he will definitely thank Paul for this, later. 

"Do you want anything?" Louis asked, as he turned his eyes to Liam who shook his head quickly, red blush covering his cheeks as he looked away from Louis. 

"No thank you" He said quietly with a small smile. Louis replied with a small nod and went back to staring out the window, another sigh escaping his mouth. 

Paul had decided that to get to know each other better, Louis and Liam should go grab some coffee or something and so he had sent them to one of the most vacant cafe of California where no fans would find them. It's been 20 minutes since they came here and they have only exchanged about 5 words to each other. 

The silence was annoying Louis more than it was bothering Liam since he never kept his mouth shut for longer than 10 seconds. 

"So Liam, how old are you?" Louis said, as he leaned forward and placed his hands on the table and let his eyes run over Liam's face. One thing was for sure, Liam was truly flawless. Louis couldn't deny that, no matter how hard he tried.

"Nineteen" Liam answered, his tongue gently licking over his bottom lip as his cheeks turned red again. 

"You gonna have to stop blushing like that" Louis muttered. 

"Sorry?"

"Oh nothing. You are British aren't you?" Louis asked quickly changing the subject. He had no idea what had made him say that. Sure Liam looked cute when he blushed but that didn't mean anything. He shouldn't mean anything. 

"Yeah, Wolverhampton. I moved here when I was 13" Liam answered as he lightly ran a hand through his hair, brushing his fringe off his forehead. 

"Oh. I am from Doncaster" Louis said, smiling slightly. This wasn't so bad. 

"Do you ever miss livi-"

"Oh shit" Louis cursed as he quickly stood, a flash immediately shining on his face. "How did they know? We have to get out of here"