Chatpter 7

Sometimes you do and say things that you will regret. This seems to happen to me a lot. Like almost everyday.

I ran got up from the table and headed to Cody's room.

"He's not in there!" My mom yelled, "he's out back!"

I ran back through the kitchen mumbling cuss words. I swung the sliding glass door open and marched to the trampoline where he was laying down.

"Simpson!" I yelled.

He sat up and said, "I'm guessing she told you." "You're damn straight she told me!" I yelled. Cody smiled which made me enraged. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt collar. "Look Simpson," I said sternly, "I don't know why game you're playing but I can play it 100 times better than you can." Cody smirked again then said, "how are you gonna play better if you can't even figure out the game."

And that ladies and gentleman sent me off the deep end. I started punching him. It was really hard too! "Uh can you stop tapping me?" Cody asked trying to grab my wrists.

"I WILL EAT YOU!" I yelled.

What the hell?

I don't even have an explanation for this one.

"Uh okay let us refrain from being Hannibal Lector," Cody said.

I stopped punching Cody because he was obviously really hurt, he just wasn't showing it. And also to save my ass from more embarrassment.

I fixed myself then turned on my heels. Alli came walking out in her bikini. I was jealous of her perfect tan body.

"Where are you going?" Alli asked. "Somewhere he isn't!" I yelled making sure Cody could hear. "I can hear you!" He yelled. I turned around and yelled, "I MEANT FOR YOU TOO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

For most of the night I just sat in my room watching Teen Wolf. I was still mad about Cody going to school with me. My mom told me that to make things easier Cody would have the same exact schedule as me. That means I basically have to spend every waking moment with him.

At least he'll be gone Friday and I won't have to worry about seeing him ever again. I hope at least. With my luck I'll probably end up somehow feeding sharks with him at the bottom of the sea. Yea that's how crazy my life is.

A knock was at my door and then Alli walked in. "Feeling any better?" She asked. I gave her the as if look. I will never be okay as long as Cody is here. "Can I watch with you?" She asked. "Alli you're always welcomed in my bed," I said smiling.

She smiled then jumped in my bed. "Have you listened to Surfers Paradise?" Alli asked. I shook my head no. "Oh," was her response. "Why?" I asked. She smiled, "no reason." "I'm onto you Simpson," I said. We both bursted with laughter.

For the rest of the night we laid in bed and watched Teen Wolf until we fell asleep.

__________________________

*Cody's POV*

I got out of the shower then got dressed for bed. Which was only sweatpants. I took a selfie and uploaded it to Instagram.

Mrs. Punsky walked into my room and sat on my bed. "Now Cody let's have a chat," she said. I sat down and said, "about what?"

"Now I know what happened between you and Kaitlynn. Kaitlynn was hurt for a while about the situation. Cody I don't want to see that happen again. Please don't break her heart again because I see what you're doing. You are a nice gentleman, don't get me wrong but I know you still like her. Just please don't break my daughters heart again. Or I will be forced to kill you," she said.