Chapter 17

"You look so cute with that in your hair," I said. I placed the flower crown further onto Cody's hair.

"I don't think this reflects my masculinity," he said fighting my hands. I slapped it back and continued putting the crown on.

The light colours of the flowers went perfect with his sandy blond hair.

"Shut up," I snapped, "I like it and that's all that matters!"

He dropped his arms then hunched his shoulders over finally giving in. "That's what I thought," I mumbled.

I took my phone out and made Cody smile. I set the picture as my background on my phone and smiled at it.

Soon Cody grabbed me by my belt loops and pulled me closer.

"What do you want to do when we get to LA?" Cody asked.

"Um anything but a Kardashian party," I said and laughed. Because we all know how wonderful it went the last time. Honestly If I see Kylie I will go to jail again.

"Okay," he chuckled, "I don't want you going to prison."

I slapped his arm, "It was only jail."

"Oo I've got myself a rebel," he said pulling me closer.

"Wanna see how bad I can be?" I said with a wink.

"Yes please," he whispered.

He moved our faces together but before we kissed i got away.

"Bye," I said running away leaving Cody behind with a stunned face.

"Come back here!" He yelled chasing me.

I ran down the hall and to the elevator only to be met with closed doors. I pushed the button 3893 times before the doors opened. Right as Cody was about to reach me the doors finally shut. I pushed the first floor of the hotel and calmed myself for a bit.

As I exited I walked calmly towards a Starbucks. Oh how I've missed Starbucks!

Halfway there I noticed Cody and he noticed me too. I let out a shriek and began to run, dodging people checking in with their luggage. Some yelled but I wasn't focused on that. All that mattered right now was getting away from Cody. With my heart beating I continued through the lobby.

I ran outside the hotel doors but stopped when I noticed all the fans. They were just as shocked as me. Cody on the other hand though, ran straight to me and grabbed me. He didn't even notice the fans staring at us in awe. But almost as if it were in slow motion, I heard the first scream.

"Oh crap," Cody said.

I gave a slight wave and a scared smile.

Screams erupted from everywhere. I didn't even know that there were that many fans outside waiting.

I turned to Cody and said, "what do we do?"

Cody opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Cody!" Justin yelled from afar.

Thank god for Justin.

"Jstir!!!" Everyone yelled.

Justin waved and continued to walk to us. Security struggled to keep all the screaming girls contained.

"We're leaving in a few so we're sneaking you out," Justin said, "you can try and take pictures with the fans while we load up the cars."

Justin turned and walked back into the hotel.

"Are we going to act like a couple?" I asked Cody.