Chapter 12

"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled at Cody. "What?! Kaitlynn get back here!" Cody yelled. He grabbed my arm then turned me to face him. "Let go! it's not like you fucking care about me! go off with your precious Brianna!" I screamed in his face then punched him in the jaw. "You're a bitch!" I yelled walking away.

So uh you're probably wondering 'why the hell is this happening?' Well it all started when we got to the mall performance Friday.

-12 hours ago-

I had been nervous about performing with Cody and was about to puke.

"You okay?" Cody asked walking into my room. I checked my make up one last time and nodded. Cody walked up to me then put his hands on my shoulders. "You're gonna do fine," Cody said pulling my chin up so I was staring straight at him, "just smile and look at me if you get that nervous."

I nodded and hugged Cody. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and picked me up off my feet a little. He eventually released me then went to his phone to tweet out the location again.

I also tweeted:

@Kaitykk17: come watch @CodySimpson perform today at the Orange Park Mall in Jacksonville Florida! Free signing afterwords! (:

After I tweeted, my phone buzzed with a text from Travis.

Travis: hey! So we still on for tonight?

Oh shit I forgot. With all of the rehearsals I forgot about my date with Travis! I have no other choice but to invite him to the concert.

Me: yea! Uh meet me at the Orange Park Mall at 1 (:

Travis: alright see ya there babe(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled into the back of the mall with no problems. I checked myself in the reflection of the car. I was wearing a plain white half shirt with jean high waisted shorts and blue vans. Cody was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans . Management thought it would be good if we matched. Stupid I know.

"Kaitlynn," a voice said.

I turned around to see my dad standing in front of me. I ran to him and hugged him tight. "You made it," I said. "I wouldn't miss your first performance for the world," he said. "Thanks daddy," I said.

Another door opened and out came Gigi Hadid and Cody's dad.

I looked around to find Cody but he was pacing back and forth. He started opening doors nervously then pacing back and again.

I looked at my dad and Mr. Brad with a confusing look.

"Can someone get this kid a shower? He looks disheveled," my dad said.

I ignored my dad and went to Cody.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm just ugh I don't know... I'm just not in my element yet," Cody answered. I grabbed his hand but didn't say anything. We just had a moment where we looked into each others eyes and knew it was going to be okay.

"You ready?" Brad asked. Cody nodded without breaking eye contact with me.

We then walked into the mall only to be met with hundreds of screams from eager girls.

I put on my million dollar smile and walked proudly next to Cody.

I stood behind the table as he signed cd's for the fans. I wonder what travis will think when he sees me with Cody.

_________1 hour later________

I spotted Travis through the crowd and pushed my way to him.

"Hey," I said. Travis looked me up and down then said, "hey uh what's this all about?" I itched the back of my head. "Oh wait! I know now. You're the Kaitlynn who dated that pop star uh Cody shimpoon," travis said. I laughed nervously and said, "uh Cody Simpson and Erm well yea. You see his manager asked me to be his choreographer/back up dancer since his normal one got in a car accident." Travis nodded and smiled, "well you look great babe." I blushed and thanked him.