Chapter 1

I rushed hectically out of my apartment knowing that I only had 10 minutes until classes start. I stopped in front of the elevator to see a figure standing there.  Him. Again. I rolled my eyes irritably and he smirked. Trudging in slowly, I exerted a heavy sigh. After minutes with him in the elevator,  it reached ground floor.

 I was about to get out when he push me aside and casually walked out while giving me a mischievous smile. I stood still, dumbfounded. Too late to be aware that the door was closing. But reality suddenly hit me. 

He did something. 

I looked to my right to see a button pressed down. The top floor. 

"AISHHHHH YOU!!!" I held in my anger and hopelessly flopped on the ground. 

Why out of billions of people , to have him live next to me?!

                                                                                 *** 

I ran into class, stumbling over my own feet before nearly head planting into the door. I embarrassingly covered my face with my hands and stared down at the floor. I shot him an angry look while muttering to the teacher. 

"Joesonghabnida (sorry) i'm late," I gave her a quick bow and hurriedly sped to my seat. 

"Mi Yeong, detention. Do not be late again,"

"nae..." I glared at him viciously across the classroom, he turned to me and quickly slid out his tongue while mouthing a word.

Idiot 

"YOU-!" I yelled but regretted instantly.  

"Yes, Mi Yeong?" The teacher walked over to me. 

"N-nothing miss" I stuttered out of embarrassment and completely buried my head in my books. 

"Today we're going to arrange a new seating plan since it's the beginning of a new term, and we're going to do this by drawing numbers." The teacher said.

I trudged slowly to the teacher and drew a number out of a box. 

25  

I instantly searched the classroom for him and saw his number 

40

I sighed , relieved. That's 15 seats away from me. Good. 

I moved to my new seat and happily sat down, knowing that he is sitting far away from me. I yawned out of exhaustiveness and waited for the class to settle down, but immediately jolted up to see a familiar figure next to me. 

I grasped my hair frustratingly and heavily kicked the edge of the desk. I slightly yelled out of pain and wanted to die that instant. 

He turned and held out his hand while giving me another devilish smirk. 

"Annyeong...hope we'll cooperate well. My name is Kim Taehyung." 

I don't want to lose to anyone. Especially HIM.

I took a deep breath and gripped his hand tightly.

"Bring it on." 

Hell no. I am NOT backing down. Even if he is sitting next to me and living next to me.

Random Kim Taehyung note: 

...huh? Y is everyone thinking about how I ended up next to Mi Young? I just swapped seats with a girl, who was meant to sit next to Mi Young,  in exchange for my phone number.