Chapter 35

My eyes fluttered opened as something warm was placed against my forehead. Slowly,I turned my head around to meet with the gaze of Taehyung. 

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Huh?" I realized that I was in my bedroom. 

I grabbed the warm towel that rested upon my forehead and sat up. I glanced at him, now obvious to the fact that there were a few bloody scratches and cuts on his cheeks.  

I turned away. 

"Oh. The guy in black." I recalled slowly. 

"He ran away and you fainted." He said monotonously. 

"Oh... thanks."I waited for a response. 

"In Ha will be coming soon and...it's ok." He said. "And be more careful next time." 

More careful? One second he's playing with me and the next he's caring??

"And um...about the other day...the words I said under the tree..." He interrupted. 

"No, I understand those words." I quickly said. 

I don't want myself to stupidly shed tears in front of him. Plus he never liked me anyways...I was just someone to play with. 

"No Mi Yeong. Those words, they weren't-" He said but was interrupted by In Ha. 

In Ha suddenly burst in the room. 

"MI YEONG!!!" She hugged me tight. 

"Haha mianhae." 

"I'm called the cops though, hope they'll find the guy. BUT SERIOUSLY WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING INTO TROUBLE?" 

"Haha..." I laughed awkwardly. 

"Anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH OPPA FOR SAVING MI YEONG AGAIN!" In Ha held Taehyung's hand. 

"Oh it's o-" He was about to reply. 

"Wait. Wait. What? Again? What do you mean again?" I interrupted. 

"Oppa found you in the elevator and he looked after you after you fainted today. Don't you remember?" In Ha asked confused. 

"Wait HE found me in the elevator?" I pointed at Taehyung. 

"Yea. Of course." In Ha replied.

"I thought it was Jungk-" I stopped to hear somebody running in.  

"NOONA!" Jungkook suddenly came rushing in. 

"GWENCHANA??" He held my hands. 

"She's fine." Taehyung said coldly. 

I suddenly found Jungkook's hands interweaved around my waist and his head  rested on my shoulder. My hands were absolutely still from what just happened and slowly I rested them upon Jungkook's back. 

"Uh...kookie? I'm fine so... haha don't worry." I patted his head. 

"Wowwww Mi Yeong~~ Have you found a boyfriend?~~" In Ha asked slyly. 

Jungkook slowly let go of me and stood there blushing. 

"Or did SOMEONE confess?~~" In Ha emphasized. 

Aishhh I shouldn't have told her that Jungkook confessed. 

From the side of my eye I saw Taehyung getting up from his seat and walk out the room...

After everyone left my apartment with their hopes of me getting better, I decided to walk around since my entire body was aching from that long lie down.