Chapter 2

He's a hard one to defeat. But i ain't gonna let him win. 

My name is Mi Yeong and i'm in my 4th year of high school. Or in other words - hell. I live alone in an apartment in a huge building. My parents are right now on holidays, they rented the apartment for me to live for as long as I like. Well...as long I pay the rent on time. I was living peacefully until that person moved in - Kim Taehyung. Coincidentally, he HAD to be in the same school and even the same class as me.   I'm starting to think fate is failing me right now. 

And the other day, I declared war in class with that jerk.

~Flashback~

I took a deep breath and gripped his hand tightly. 

"Bring it on," 

~End~

The next 2 days was basically World War 3. Savage style...

Let me recap what happened...

I sneaked out of my apartment at 6 in the morning. I had a part time job to go to and I can't afford for that idiot to make me late AGAIN. I stealthily tip toed into the elevator and stepped in. Now very proud that I made it this far. That reassuring moment when the door is closing. But. BUT.  A hand blocked the door and slyly pushed it open again.  

I closed my eyes in frustration and knew what is going to happen next. 

"Oh Mi Yeong. What a coincidence."  He smirked while talking sarcastically . 

I glimpsed him strolling into the elevator and pressing the top button. Again.

"What do you do on the rooftop exactly? Live your entire life there?" I said while holding in my anger.

"Yea. Something like that." He replied. 

I have already went through the elevator problem 50 times. This is how I am always late. Oh and of course I do get revenge. Who said I was kind? 

~Revenge~ 

I stood in front of his door, holding two huge pans. I laughed silently at my brilliant plan. 

I closed my eyes and stayed as far away as possible. Instantly, the sounds echoed through out the entire floor. 

The door in front of me slowly opened. Revealing a sleepy Taehyung, holding his pillow in his hands. His bangs covering his eyes and his hair all messed up. He looked at me up and down, narrowing his eyes at the pans that I was holding. 

"Yah Mi Yeong ahjumma. If you're not gonna cook my breakfast then go away. Oh and my door is sound proof. Pabo." 

HIS DOOR IS SOUND PROOF?!

"Tsk," I shot him a look and walked disappointingly back to my apartment. 

~End~

After that came the water incident when I poured- I mean my hand accidentally slipped and ended up tipping a bottle of water into his apartment. But the next day I couldn't get out my apartment...because he did something to my door. I'm starting to think he might have taped  the entire door...I'm stealing all his tape. 

At least I didn't have to go to a part time job that day...

I grabbed my hair in frustration thinking about what I need to do to annoy him. I exerted a heavy sigh as I put my shoes on, wanting to get some fresh air. I dragged myself out of my apartment, but stopped in the middle of my tracks to see yellow sticky notes on my door. There were at least 10. 

Pabo Mi Yeong :P 

You could've at least made me breakfast with those pans.

 Buy me chicken.

Oh I also drew on your door.

"He also WHAT ?!" I frantically searched for any drawings on my door.  I clumsily ripped off the sticky notes to reveal a pink sticky note. 

Just kidding. I didn't draw on your door. 

"AISHHHHH KIM TAEHYUNGGG!" I grabbed the pink note in rage and wrote back then punched it on his door. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG I WILL GET YOU BACK. JUST WAIT!"