Chapter 38

My mind urged me to run at this moment.

The person in front of me gradually removed his cap.

Stunned, my mouth opened agape with no words.

Jong Huyk??!

~Continue~ 

His lips curved into a sly smirk. 

"Mi Yeong~ You didn't expect it to be me did you~" His snickers filled the air. 

"Jong Hyuk? W-Why are you here??" 

I stumbled back as he seized my wrists and maliciously crashed me into the nearest wall. His deep laughs echoed the area. 

"What are you doing?!" I yelled in horrid. 

My legs flung forwards, trying to kick him away and my hands squirmed desperately in his grip.

His unpleasant laughs triggered a sense of disgust in me. 

"Last time I could've captured you but who knew that bastard would ruin my plans..." He growled. "What's his name again? Oh right...Kim Taehyung..." He laughed at my useless struggles. 

"It was you who tried to strangle me in my apartment isn't it?" I hissed.

"Yes..." He stated with a smirk. 

An excruciating pain shot through my hands as my skin maliciously scraped against the rough walls, I gritted my teeth harshly. 

"You know Mi Yeong...every since I met you at the club...I wanted to..." His voice slowly faded out. 

My breath hitched as I felt a cold hand slowly brushing up my school skirt. 

"Y-YOU! LET ME GO!!" I snarled. 

I had to distract him...

"W-Who's orders is this under?" I stuttered. "Chung Ae?"  

His hand stopped. 

"I can tell you...If you obey~" He smirked. 

My eyes widened as his hand reached for my tie, drops of tears started gathering up in the corner of my eyes as I glimpsed my tie being thrown to the ground. 

"Trying to be a brave girl huh?" Jong Hyuk scoffed. "Just cry like all girls do!" 

I resisted, unwillingly to let my tears fall and my hands curled into fists. 

My mind was only thinking of one person. 

Taehyung... Where are you...

I could see the desire in his eyes and his laughs spilled such foulness. 

"Now~ Play with me..." His putrid breath brushed over my neck. 

I could feel his lips closing in to my skin. 

No...

I hopelessly turned my head away, loathing the thought of his lips on me. 

Taehyung... 

Tears started running down my cheeks as I unwillingly gave up...

"Finally..." He laughed. 

*PUNCH*