Chapter 15

"Yah Kim Taehyu-" I paused. As the lights turned back on, I gasped a little to see figures in front of me.

Kim Taehyung was lying on the couch.

Chung Ae was on top of him, smirking. 

~Continue~

I blinked two times to see what was in front of me.  Kim Taehyung was pressed under Chung Ae. I felt ...weird? 

As Chung Ae turned her attention to us, she hurriedly got off Kim Taehyung and yelled at us. 

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" She shouted. 

"W-we came here to do the project." In Ha muttered as she hid behind me. 

Kim Taehyung got off the couch and coughed loudly. 

"Um...you guys can use the desk in that room." He pointed towards his room. 

"Oh oppa~ Thank you~ But what about you? Do you need to use it?" Chung Ae battered her eyes. 

"I'll use the dining table." He said and walked into the kitchen. 

"Well you guys get it finished hurry up!" Chung Ae yelled at us. Wow. That change of tone. 

I dragged In Ha with me to Taehyung's room and we started working. While Chung Ae was...painting her nails.

"Chung Ae are you going to help us?" In Ha asked. 

"No..."

"This is a team project." In Ha started to show her anger. 

"Well you barged into Tae Tae's apartment, and it was you who wanted to do the project. Not me." She blew on her nails. 

"Yah! When did we barge into Taehyung's apartment!? It was you who did!!" In Ha yelled. 

"YAH! DID YOU JUST CALL TAE TAE BY HIS FIRST NAME!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN CLOSE WITH HIM!!" She shouted hysterically. 

"AND ARE YOU CLOSE WITH HIM!? WHY ARE YOU STICKING TO HIM LIKE GLUE!!??" 

They started bickering and yelling. I just couldn't take the noise. Nope. That's it. I'm out.

I stomped out of the room and sighed. Walking to the kitchen, I caught a glance of Taehyung sitting by the dining table. He adjusted his round glasses and was completely focused on his work. As I strolled to the kitchen, he lifted his head up. 

"What's going on in my room?" He asked. "It's so noisy." 

"They're arguing." I replied. "Do you have water?" 

He got up from his seat and took his glasses off while walking to the fridge. 

"Thanks." I took the glass of water from him. 

"Arguing over what?" He asked. 

"Over you." I blurted out. 

He leaned his head to the side and gradually walked towards me. 

"I-I mean..." I tried to switch a topic. "How was your morning?" 

The scene of Chung Ae and him on the couch replayed in my mind immediately. I mentally face palmed myself. Did I have to ask that question? I took steps back as he approached. Suddenly, my waist hit the kitchen counter. I couldn't go back any further. 

"Do you want to know?" He stopped in front of me and placed both his hand on the counter. One the right side of me and the other one on the left, he was smirking. 

I was trapped in that spot. Holding that glass of water close, in front of me, I tightened my grip around it due to nerves. My face instantly heated up, my legs weak.  I bet he could see the immense blush on my cheeks, but he leaned in even closer. His chest was touching the rim of that glass of water and his face extremely close. 

 I gulped down the lump in my throat as I saw him licking his lips. I instantly looked away, shifting my view. Though, I could still sense him smirking at me. I sensed my ears turning red. 

From the corner of my eye I could see him closing the distance between us.