BONUS - Twists

Number 1.          The "high school fanfic moment" 

"Today we're going to arrange a new seating plan since it's the beginning of a new term, and we're going to do this by drawing numbers." The teacher said.

I slowly reached my hand into the box before hoping that it wouldn't be a number that is close to Taehyung. I took a huge deep breath before gripping a random piece of paper and hurling it out of the container. Slapping the paper against a table, I covered it and calmed myself. Slowly, I gradually moved my hand off the paper to reveal its edges. Taking another deep breath, I closed my eyes as the entire piece was uncovered. I leaned in close before opening my eyes. I gasped at what was wrote on it.

Ha shame ur sitting next to Taehyung

Immediately, I grabbed another piece from the box.

Bech you thought you could escape. Ur sitting next to Taehyung.

*Claps slowly* Well done Mi Yeong. Well done. Who else would you be sitting next to. 

Number 2.         The "3 things" 

"S-Since I-I found it, I-I'm gonna go. b-bye." I immediately walked towards the door.

"Are you lying?"

I turned back.

"N-No?" My answer came out as a question.

"Well...to clear up the misunderstanding...you've got to do 3 things for me." 

Taehyung spoke up again as he walked over to me. He grabbed my waist before whispering near my ears. 

"Kiss me." 

"W-What?" My cheeks flushed. 

"Marry me." He tightened his grip. 

I stuttered as I blushed. "W-wait w-what???"

"And then..." He leaned close. 

"A-and then w-w-what?" I stumbled over my words. 

"TURN UP LET'S GO PARTY!!" 

He yelled crazily before jumping around the room like a sugar high kid who escaped from childcare. 

...  Where's Jin? 

Number 3.              Relatable moments

  "I don't know if I should tell you this...I like him" Sung Hee tucked a lock of her hair behind her ears. 

I grabbed the edges the the table that I was eating on, before flipping it. Sung Hee gasped at my actions. I walked out the school. Bought a plane ticket. Stood on the edge of a cliff. Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me. 

"Mi Yeong!! Where are you going?" Taehyung yelled to me, teary-eyed. 

I glanced at him one last time. 

"Sung Hee likes you. It hasn't even been a day that she saw you. Bye I'm done." I jumped down. 

Number 4. 

"Nope. Won't work. You better wash this, it's full of your spit," He said while furrowing his eyebrows as he grabbed some strands of his hair.

"Oh, Come on, it was just water," I sighed heavily.

"You better wash this after school,"

"Tsk...yes mom," I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, a man rushed into the canteen. 

"DID SOMEONE CALL ME???!" 

Taehyung stood there, absolutely paralyzed. "JIN??!" 

"MAH GAD! TAE TAE WHY ARE YOU LIKE DIS??!" 

"Wait what???" Taehyung asked. "Wait why are you here???" 

"My motherly senses were tingling." 

I watched as Jin dragged Taehyung out of the canteen. Suddenly another person yelled. 

A young boy was shouting. "NO ONE CAN BEAT THE GOLDEN MAKNAE-" 

Before he could finish what he was saying, Jin came in the canteen again before grabbing the boy too. 

"You need to be taught Jungkook. You fetus." 

I watched Jin dragging both Jungkook and Taehyung out. 

  "I. AM. NOT. A. FETUSSSS." 

THERE'S MOTHER JIN. Plz take care of them Jin.   

Number 5. For the Jungkook stans just bc. 

"Kaja noona~ It's better than the atmosphere in there." Kookie tugged on my dress.

I smiled at Kookie and ruffled his hair.

"Kaja!" 

Instantly, he grabbed my wrist before leaning close to me. 

"Noona~ You should stop provoking me~" 

Blushes started creeping up my cheeks as I felt his lips lingering on the side of my neck. He chuckled as I felt the contact of his lips on my skin. 

"Kaja noona~" He smiled innocently. 

*** 

Okay, first of all. Lemme tell you, I went back to this book for a full-on edit. BUT as you can see, the edit pretty much did nothing...because my book is - it's just...it can't be saved :") 

But anyway, long story short. It was one hell of a trip to Cringeville. Honestly, I congratulate anyone who has made it so far without dying of cringe on the inside. Because PHEW I was legit no jokes dying on the inside. :") 

But sincerely, thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you liked it.