Chapter 17

"By the way noona~, my name is..."  

~Continue~ 

Suddenly, I was interrupted by In Ha. 

"Mi Yeong! It's Kookie right?" She pointed to her phone that was held in my hands. 

"Who?"
"Kookie." She walked over to me and I gave her phone to her. 

A soon as she got the phone, she started pouting. 

"Kookie~ Why didn't you call me earlier." 

I sat down at the opposite Taehyung, waiting for In Ha to end the call. During that, Taehyung was staring at me the whole time. What does he want??? Out of the sudden he asked me a question.  

"Who's that?" 

"You don't need to know." I said. 

He stayed silent until In Ha and me went back to our apartment. 

"Mi Yeong."

"Hmm...?" I answered while playing on my phone. 

"Did you say something to Taehyung oppa?"

"What do you mean?"

"After the phone call, Taehyung oppa seemed angry and he didn't say anything."

"I don't know. By the way who's Kookie? The one on the phone?"

"Oh. He is one of the blind dates~ Though he doesn't know the other guy who's going to come too. But you'll find out tomorrow~ I'm pretty sure you're going to like them though! KOOKIE IS SOOO CUTEEEE. ACTUALLY HE MIGHT BE YOUR TYPE!!" 

"Yea yea." I sighed and chucked my phone on my pillow. 

As I turned the lights off, I snugged into my blanket since it was quite cold because I gave my bed to In Ha for the next few days, while I slept on the floor. 

"Mi Yeong." In Ha whispered. 

"What is it pabo In Ha." 

"Do you think Chung Ae and Taehyung oppa are dating?" 

"uh....why would you ask that?"

"I mean...this morning they wer-"

"IN HA. JUST. WHAT. ARE. YOU. THINKING.  I MEAN PERHAPS WE SAW IT WRONG." I emphasized each word. 

"Yea...perhaps...if oppa is not dating anyone... I want to be his girlfriend."

"Go ahead In Ha! I'm sure he'll like you!" I said encouragingly but on the inside, my heart was surprisingly aching. Am I feeling...guilty? 

~ The next day~ 

I covered my ears with my pillow due to the loud music that blasted into my ears. I yelled into my pillow frustratingly. 

"AISHHH KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I shouted angrily. 

"Woah Mi Yeong...did oppa get on your nerves too much?" In Ha said jokingly. 

I struggled to get off the bed and my eyes were half awake. I blinked a few times and stared at In Ha who was in front of me. Fancy clothes piled on my bed and makeup utensils on my desk. 

"It's 6 in the morning In Ha. Why are you blasting music in my ears?" 

"Mi Yeong you need to get up and dress now!" 

"Whyyyyyy" I laid back down on the floor and yawned. 

"Because we will go shopping at 6:30am and the date starts at 7:30pm" 

"The shops aren't even opennnnnn." I pulled the blankets over me.

"No. You are going to get up now and we will buy a dress for you to wear at the date." 

"UGHHHH I don't want to wear a dress." 

I groaned unwillingly as In Ha dragged me out of the apartment and into the elevator.I tried my best with puppy eyes to go back to the apartment. 

"No it's not going to work on me. We're going." She said firmly. 

At that moment, Kim Taehyung and Chung Ae walked into the elevator. I stared at Chung Ae and her revealing outfit. Short skirt and exposed back... Is this what every girl dresses like?

"Oppa~ How can you look so good with everything you wear~ I'm going to buy something for you at the mall today~ " Chung Ae said as she stayed close with Kim Taehyung. 

I looked at the jerk from the sides of my eye. 

He looks fine-

There goes my hormones.