Chapter 16

Taehyung's POV 

~Flashback~ 

I woke up due to a noise. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see a dark figure towering over me.

"Chung Ae what are you doing?" I said monotonously. 

"Oppa you like me right?" 

I looked at her, emotionless. She leaned in closer but in result I turned my head away. 

"Oppa! Why are you being like this!" 

At the same time, the lights flickered on, and I heard Mi Yeong's voice. 

"Yah Kim Taehyu-" 

 ~End~

~Last Chapter~ 

I gulped down the lump in my throat as I saw him licking his lips. I instantly looked away, shifting my view. Though, I could still sense him smirking at me. I sensed my ears turning red. 

From the corner of my eye I could see him closing the distance between our faces...

~Continue~

Immediately, I held up my glass of water. Gaping my face from his, in case he gets TOO CLOSE. 

At that moment, In Ha and Chung Ae rushed out of the room, still bickering. I panicked as they were about to look at this direction. 

I struggled out of Kim Taehyung's grasp and tried not to look awkward as I rushed to the bathroom while locking the door. Panting heavily, I took a minute to catch my breath. But I was unable to calm down, my face was still burning and my legs trembled slightly.  

Taehyung's POV 

As I watched her run into the bathroom, I silently laughed at her blushing face... WAIT...DID I JUST THINK SHE'S CUTE???!

Aishhh...What is happening to me...

Mi Yeong's POV

As I spent the day completely avoiding Kim Taehyung, both Chung Ae AND In Ha was sticking close with him. So, I spent the rest of the  day alone...working on the project. I somehow feel sorry for Kim Taehyung, he can't even do his work with those two bothering him. While I worked, I had to plug in my earphones so I couldn't hear the girls...

"Oppa~ What do you want for dinner?" 

"Opppaaa~" 

Shivers ran down my spine, as I heard those flirts. Loudly, In Ha flung the door open and shouted. 

"Yah! Mi Yeong! Take your earphones off, we're eating dinner!" 

"What? We're eating it here?!" 

"Why not?"  She giggled and ran off. 

Aishhh this girl. 

Awkwardly, I sat down opposite to Taehyung since In Ha and Chung Ae were both sitting next to him, and I glanced the top of his lips curving upwards as I looked at him cautiously. 

During the next 30 minutes, I had to nervously eat my food as I recalled the scene of Taehyung and me. I grasped my jeans tightly to calm down...but I couldn't as I felt Taehyung's eyes rest on me. I lowered my head so that my bangs could cover my blushing face... 

But I couldn't keep my eyes off Taehyung as he made small movements. I immediately looked away as he cocked his head to the side. 

Why am I like this???  My stupid hormones...

I glimpsed another smirk from opposite me. He seemed to enjoy this as he leaned back in his chair and watched me blush. 

Unexpectedly, In Ha's phone rang and I picked it up since she was "busy" with certain someone. 

A sound of a boy came from the phone. 

"In Ha!!" 

"Oh. Joesonghamnida , this is In Ha's friend Mi Yeong."

"Ohhh I've heard about you~ In Ha told me you're coming to the date too~"

"Oh. Is this about the blind date?"

"Yea, and I've been shown a picture of you too~ You're really pret- I mean... ahh...can In Ha come to the phone?"

I turned to my right and glanced at In Ha who clung onto Taehyung. 

"Joesonghamnida but she's busy...very."

"Oh then I want to tell you that the date is going to be at 7pm tomorrow~" 

"Oh ok." 

"I'll message you the meeting place soon~ I haven't decided the place yet... mianhae noona."

Wait what??? Noona??!

I blushed a little. 

"Um...how do you know my age?"

"Ahh~ In Ha told me our age... you're older than me. So you don't have to be so formal. You don't like being called that?"

"Oh. It's ok."

He spoke again. 

"By the way noona~, my name is..."