Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV 

I had put some sticky notes on her door yesterday. Okay...a lot of stick notes. Then I opened my door a little to see her reaction~ I died of laughter after seeing her reading the pink one. Her eyes just seemed to pop out of her head and she furiously searched for that "drawing."  But I was quick enough to close my door before she stuck my pink note back on my door.

She's easy to tease...

Mi Yeong's POV 

After the weekends (aka World War III) I had to go to school again and endure his tortures. I groaned while hopelessly accepting his bothering since  I didn't want to get in trouble. Chucking paper and kicking my desk during class. Is there a more annoying person than him? Oh yea. Kim Taehyung. 

Idiot Taehyung.

Stupid jerk. 

I was lost in my thoughts when the teacher asked me a question. 

"Mi Yeong? what does ludicrous mean?"

"Kim bastard Taehyung," I muttered out. 

"Mi Yeong?" 

I stared at the teacher and realized what I had just said, but too late because the entire class was now staring at me. 

"Ah sorry miss... i d-didn't hear you," I hurriedly covered  my red face.

The jerk beside me passed me a piece of paper with writing on it.

Mi Yeong = pabo

I glanced at it and furiously wrote back.

YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! YOU ARE SO DEAD!

He cheekily smiled

The entire lesson went by awkwardly , soon school ended for the day and I dragged my lifeless body back to my apartment.  I stopped in the middle of my tracks to see an ajar door.It was his. Peaking through the opened slit I couldn't much. The lights weren't on. He's hasn't came back yet... 

Should I go in and take something of his? 

Well...he bothered me during class so...

I darted into his apartment and scanned around for anything to take. A photo? A laptop? I searched around in the darkness. But I instantly froze when I heard the creaking of the door and the lights being turned on. I immediately darted into a random room and tried to find a place to hide. 

AISHHHH WHY DID HE HAVE TO COME BACK NOW?!

I edged along the wall of the room and tried to find a hiding spot in complete darkness. I stumbled into a "hole" in the wall. The closet? A piece of fabric brushed against my arms. Yep, closet. 

But it's too obvious...i mean he might look in the closet and chang-

ANI ANI WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THAT MI YEONG?! 

 I carefully stepped out of the closet and tip toed across the floor. Touching the edge of a bed I searched for covers to hide under. I mean he won't sleep now right? 

...

Why did I think that? 

Just when i think he won't come into the room...

the light switched on and a weight crashed onto the bed. 

After an intense 5 minutes with me holding in my breath...I heard soft breathing and no movement. Is he asleep? I reached out my arms and slid open the covers. 

 I was about to get out, run hysterically back into my apartment, lock myself in my apartment for 3 weeks and recover my consciousness after what happened when

A pair a warm arms wrapped around me and a hot breath exerted on my ears. I agilely covered my mouth to stop my heavy breathing. His hair brushed against my neck causing me to blush uncontrollably. 

He whispered into my ears. 

"Yah pabo Mi Yeong. I know it's you,"