Chapter 14

As I sleep that night...the embarrassing scene kept replaying in my mind. UGHHHH!

Loudly, I heard In Ha screaming into my ears. 

"MI YEONG!!! WAKE UP!!!" 

"What...?" I mumbled as I pulled my blankets over my head to cover the sunlight. 

"JUST GET UP!!!!" 

"Why?" I said with my eye half open. 

"WE HAVE TO DO OUR PROJECT!!!" 

"Ugh...why are you so energetic?" 

"WE'RE GOING NEXT DOOR!!" 

My eyes shot open and I stared at her. 

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Wait. WAIT. HOLD UP. Why are we going next door?" 

"Well, I asked Chung Ae to do the project together but she said she wanted to be with Taehyung..." 

"And...how did become "going next door"?" 

"Well...she doesn't want to leave Taehyung... so we go next door to do the project!!" She started putting on makeup instantly. 

"No...I'm not going." I crawled into my blankets. 

"But the project is due next week." She grabbed a mirror. 

"WHAT!? N-NEXT WEEK???!" 

"Yea...did you not hear the teacher?" 

I unwillingly crawled down the bed, denying the fact that we're going next door while In Ha commanded me to get ready. I HAD TO GET THIS PROJECT DONE. 

 After a LONG TIME In Ha finally came out of the bathroom, dressed in a short puffy skirt and a design shirt. She did look really pretty though. 

"Mi Yeong...are you really going to go like that?" She examined me.

I looked at my white shirt and my blue jeans.

"Uhh...yea?" 

As we stood in front of Kim Taehyung's apartment , In Ha knocked on the door. While I just stood there in a bad mood. She suddenly started humming to herself. I chuckled a little. 

"In Ha...you just wanted to see Kim Taehyung didn't you?" I teased her. Perhaps going next door is worth it...for In Ha. 

She blushed a little. "Yea...I really like him..." 

Something in me triggered and I felt uncomfortable hearing that. 

"I thought it was a little odd...you wanting to do the project suddenly." I said with a teasing tone.

After about a minute, no sound came from the apartment. 

"Is he not inside?" In Ha asked. 

I was about to knock on the door when I realized it was slightly open. We both entered silently but to see the lights off and the curtains closed, the darkness made it harder to see.  As I reached for the light switch, I yelled into the pitch blackness. 

"Yah Kim Taehyu-" I paused. As the lights turned back on, I gasped a little to see two figures in front of me. 

Kim Taehyung was lying on the couch. 

Chung Ae was on top of him, smirking.