Chapter 37

~Review~ 

He pointed at his cheeks where the scratches and bruises rested.

"It still hurts." He pouted.

"Not my fault."

"Actually, it is...I saved you didn't I? And these bruises were made by that weird guy."

"Well...it's your fault for not treating it properly." I looked away embarrassed.

"Will you treat it? Wait...never mind...pabo Mi Yeong could never treat a wound." He teased.

"Yah!"

"...and she's clumsy and an idiot and..." He droned on.

"YAH! I-I MAY BE DUMB BUT I CAN TREAT A WOUND. A-AND I WILL TREAT YOURS ALRIGHT!" I shouted. 

~END~ 

And so, this led to the situation here, where Taehyung and I are sitting in the first aid room once again, at lunchtime. 

"Aishh I'm hungry..." I whined as I slightly cleaned his scratches and bruises, since its already been a day that he got those wounds. 

"You promised in the morning." He pointed at his cheeks. 

I was about to put on a bandage, but I stopped to hear him whine in pain. 

Annoyed, I hit his chest. 

"Yah. I haven't even put it on yet. " I scoffed.

"Oh. Was that too early?" He grinned.  

Even though I seem to talk normally with him, my heart was still thumping heavily, whenever he's close...

"You would have been fine without a bandage..." I muttered as I stuck on the bandage. 

"I wanted to spend time with you." 

I looked up, dumbfounded on what he just said but his gaze met mine.   My face heated up at the eye contact. 

"I-It's f-finished." I stuttered while blushing. 

"Mi Yeong do you have time today after school?" He asked. 

"H-Huh?" I stumbled on my words. 

"I'll take that as a yes." 

"H-HUH??" 

~After school~ 

I walked out the classroom but to be dragged out the school gates by Taehyung. 

"Y-Yah! What are you doing Taehyung??" 

"We're going somewhere!" He laughed like a child. 

"Where??!" 

"Just follow!!" He excitedly jumped up and down. 

I narrowed my eyes at him, judging from his behavior, he's going to drag me either an amusement park or a theme park...  I mean he's basically a child when he's playing around. 

"Are we going to a theme park?"  I asked. 

He stopped running and turned back to me. 

"Mi Yeong...do you perhaps...have telepathic powers?!" 

I laughed at what he said. 

"Do you!?" 

"Maybe~" I teased.