Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV 

I took a while to get home because some girls blocked me and asked me random questions while...flirting. Walking back to my apartment, I exhaustively dragged my bag with me.  Stopping in the middle of my tracks, i just stared to see my door slightly opened. Did i forget to lock the door? I didn't really care, I pushed opened the door and turned the lights on, but to suddenly see a figure running into my room. My eyes widened in surprise. Those shoes...and that hair... 

So...why would she...come into my apartment...? 

Without realizing, the top of my lips curved upwards and I casually walked into my room. Turned the lights on and saw a figure hiding in my covers.

Wow... she's really a pabo...it's so obvious. Why not take advantage of the situation? 

Mi Yeong's POV   

I gulped at his sudden whisper, wriggled out of his grasp and stood awkwardly beside his bed. I adjusted my clothes and muttered nervously.

"I-it's not w-what you think," I glanced him sitting on his bed, looking like he's enjoying the moment. 

"Then why are you blushing?" 

I hurriedly turned around and slapped my cheeks. 

YAH MI YEONG WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?! YOU SHOULD BE CONFIDENTLY WALKING OUT HIS APARTMENT PRETENDING LIKE NOTHING JUST HAPPENED!

I turned around to face him and cleared my throat confidently.

"I-i was j-just... My p-pet mouse ran in here so i came looking for him." 

Wow great excuse Mi Yeong. A pet mouse? Really?

"Ok..." 

"S-Since I-I found it, I-I'm gonna go. b-bye." I immediately walked towards the door. 

"Are you lying?" 

I turned back. 

"N-No?" My answer came out as a question. 

"Well...to clear up the misunderstanding...you've got to do 3 things for me." 

"And if i don't?" I folded my arms to look aggressive. 

"Then...i'll report you as a stalker, coming into my room and you'll have to go to the police then you'll have to pay a huge fine an-"

"OK OK OK FINE I'LL DO 3 THINGS!" I glared at him and he gave me his rectangle smile. 

"Cook something. I'm hungry." He said and buried his face in his pillow. 

"AISHHHH YAH! YOU COOK YOURSELF! " 

He turned to me and said monotonously. "Hmmm...i don't know how big the fine is maybe it's more than-" 

I chucked a pillow on him and shouted.  "OKKKKKKKK FINEEEE I'LLLLL DO IT!"   

He gave me his rectangle smile again. I stomped into his kitchen and opened the fridge in search of anything at all to eat. I was about to cook when he walked out of his room, changed into a different outfit. 

I scanned him up and down. Yellow checked pants and a white tee with a duck printed on it. A soft lion toy was held in his arms. I broke into huge laughter when i saw him. 

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" 

I wiped away my tears of laughter and grabbed his stuffed toy. 

"Mr lion~ Do you sleep with Kim Taehyung." I mimicked sarcastically.

"Yah Mi Yeong." I turned to face him. 

He was taking slow steps towards me...