Lawfully Unreal Part 1

Y/n P.O.V

My relationship started off with me meeting Shawn when he came over to y/c, I meet him at his meet and greet, we ended up chatting after the meet up and the next day he came over to my house to have dinner with me and my family. We hugged almost all the time he was there, his arms so strong and his body so soft, so tall - and muscular. I soon had to miss his hugs when he went back to spend time with his family, there was a crisis that he had to return to, to make sure everything was alright. He didn't contact me for a while, and when he did it blew my mind. He once again came to my house and had the full collection of Harry Potter, he came to watch them with me, then he took me for a walk. He suddenly stopped, to what seemed to be for him to tie his shoe laces, when I stopped walking to turn around, he was sat on one knee, with a box in his hand and a small smile on his face. My eyes frozen in shock "oh my gosh" I say not being able to take it all in, he's literally doing this, with me, right now. "Y/n will you marry me?" He asks with no hesitation in his voice. "Oh my gosh" I exclaim "yes-yes" I scream "yes" I can't stop saying till he solids the ring onto my finger and smashed his lips into mine. "Yes" I say in the kiss.