Snowboaring

Y/n P.O.V

I've always had an interest in snowboarding, it's basically like skateboarding right?
But you see that's the problem, I can't do either of those, but my boyfriend can, and him being the generous person he is has offered to take me out for a Christmas present to an indoors snowboarding venue, it's neat.
My boyfriend being from Canada knows how to ice skate and skate board and snowboard he's not that different from the rest of them except he was the only one out of them all that caught my eye, the only one out of the world that caught my eye.
"Baby come on, I'm ready" Shawn shouts from inside the car, whilst I being me am still in the house checking to see if there's stuff I left or if anything isn't clean "baby, leave the house alone and come" he once again shouts. Once I finally get into the care I reply with "how did you know I was fussing the house?" He looks at me quickly before looking back at the road "because I know you, and you always fuss the house before we leave" he states. I find it cute how he see those things.  

"Come on get out misses" Shawn says whilst taking my hand. When we get into the room of snow after getting all dressed up in warm clothes Shawn guided some to the side of the snow slope and I follow instead of going right through the middle like I had already started, struggling straight away, I'm seriously so stupid "your not so bright sometimes y/n" Shawn states as though he read my mind "yeah I know" 

Once we get to the top he helps position me on the board, and straps me feet into it, holding on to me tight so I didn't fall without him going down with me. Once we both were ready he unclasped his hand from mine and he helped shuffle me forward, gave me all the directions and he set off, me being me thought of an easier way to start it off and in the end it was the easiest, as I ended up rolling down the slop. We tried again and again with Shawn, after 4 hours of snowboarding I managed to get down it a record amount of time of one time, I never said world record, a record for me. Haha.

When we got home, Shawn made himself and me a hot chocolate, with extra marshmallows and whipped cream on top, it was the bomb. Once me and Shawn had washed our cream mustaches off and got comfy in bed Shawn announced "will try again next Christmas" I nodded in reply, I moulded myself into him and we fell asleep and I had the most magnificent dream, I would actually make it down the slop next year.