Black Friday

Shawn's P.O.V

It's the life threatening Black Friday today, and many people are running to technology shops and clothe shops. Attacking anyone who gets in their way of the thing they want to call yours and brag about to all their friends and family, because they got it so cheap. 2 year ago that would have been me, but today I'm going to a flower shop. I'm going tog get the biggest bouquet I can, for my beautiful girlfriend y/n. Last year she said "if you buy me 100 different types of as many flowers as you can, then I will know you love me for sure." And of course she does believe that I love her, even without the flowers, but, I thought maybe to prove to her more that I do care about her, and that I will never leave her. Whatever she needs. Whatever she wants, I will get it for her. "Can I have 100 of everything please!" I shout over the noise of rampaging teenagers and adults that are dragging their little kids around like rag dolls, their legs flaring about just above the ground as they can't keep up with the pace of their parents.
Once I got 1000 flowers, as there was only 10 types of flowers, I get to the parking lot and but them in the van I borrowed just for this occasion. When I got home I put the flowers on a trolley and pushed them to our front door. I pressed the door bell "hello" I hear her melodic voice permit "wow, what's this?" I step from behind the jungle of flowers and all I say is "I love you" it takes a moment until she realises what I've just said "oh my gosh, Shawn" she walks over to me, and pulls me into as tight a hug as she can with her 6 month belly bump. "I love you too, idiot" she chuckles, and pulls back, giving my lips a peck. She goes to pic so flowers up to take inside but I softly pull her back "get your butt back in there, your not carrying anything" she does as told with a soft smile on her face, just like mine. 'God I love her' I think.