Bowling romance

Y/n P.O.V

Most people wouldn't see bowling as a romantic activity, they see it as more of a competitive activity, so did I until today. I woke up to Shawn singing in the shower, his voice as amazing as always. I climbed out of bed and went into the other bathroom to get a shower and dressed.
When I came out shawn was getting on his chinos and vans, looking fine as heck. He realised my presents when he looked up from his shoes "Oh hey baby" he stands up walking over to me and pulling me into a soft hug and kissing my cheek. "Hey, why you getting dressed?" "We're going out remember?" "Remember" I think "OH YEAH, sorry, it completely slipped my mind" i grab a pair of light blue jeans and put them on under my big cream wooly sweater.
"Come on then" I say waiting on him. "Coming" he shouts back. We both unite when we get to the car. We soon arrive at the bowling venue. Once we get our shoes and some drinks we go to a lane and place our belongings down on the seats.
"Shawn I can't do it" I start moaning, the ball feeling so heavy in hand after rolling it over 100times no exaggeration, me and shawn got into a competition of who would win the most strikes. "Here let me help you baby" he comes up behind me, clasping my hand in his and swinging the ball in our hands and when it gets to a certain height he whispers "let go" my eyes go starry at his voice, immediately letting go. I turn my head looking at him, whilst he looks at me, a soft smile appears on his face before he says "this reminds me of ghost" I smile and say "that's exactly what I was thinking"
When we got home we laid in bed after having a shower - separately. "Who says bowling isn't romantic" Shawn says before softly kissing my head and pulling me into a warm and comforting embrace.